Excellent opportunity to join the team in a senior position, as the CTO / head of Engineers of an early stage waste tech start up with an incredible sales track record (~350K ARR). You will manage and run our Tech team and help us build the Deliveroo of waste.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial Ruby on Rails experience.
- You have integrated with multiple external services via API
- Experience designing and maintaining infrastructure with AWS, GCP or Heroku
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Rspec or mini test.
- Experience with Trello, Jira or similar development tools.
- Experience designing and maintaining both public and private REST APIs.
- Security best practices (e.g. OWASP).
Managing a small team of backend engineers helping them prioritise, build and ship features.
Working with engineering, product, UX and other teams to refine deliverables.
Designing and building RESTful APIs for consumption by our front-end applications and partners.
Designing solutions to satisfy our high availability, security and performance requirements.
Designing and maintaining our infrastructure to satisfy our growing needs while maintaining security and performance requirements.
Writing well-structured, easily maintainable, tested and documented code.
Excellent ESOP Plan for early stage employees