At Spaceship, we’re on a mission to enable people to invest in their future, so they can live the life they want to live. We started in 2017 with Spaceship Super, and in 2018 we launched Spaceship Voyager, which is making investing easy, for everyone.
Since launch, we have grown to more than 200,000 financial members and surpassed $1 billion in funds under management – but we’re just getting started.
What will you be doing?
For a business that enables people to invest in their future, trust is everything. This means our Customer Success team are absolutely crucial to the success of Spaceship and our customers.
Developing trust not only requires Customer Success to have a deep understanding of superannuation, investing and the inner workings of our products, but also an ability to empathise with a diverse bunch – sophisticated investors who appreciate Spaceship’s investment strategy, as well as complete investing newbies.
The team is ultimately responsible for answering customer enquiries and solving their problems, but they also play a key role in product development by connecting customer feedback with different areas of the business including Product, Marketing, Engineering, Risk & Compliance and Investments.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the above, while also contributing to process improvements and assisting in the development of new training systems and customer experience initiatives that will ensure we deliver the best customer experience possible.
Specifically, you will:
- Act as our customers primary point of contact, giving customers an internal voice and being our external ear.
- Take full ownership of customer feedback, complaints and general enquiries.
- Manage inbound/outbound customer calls, and nurture relationships that will lead to long-term advocates.
- Manage incoming customer enquiries via email, chat functions and phone.
- Be a customer success coach with a view to develop other team members.
- Report on KPIs to track improvement and success targets.
What are we looking for?
You will thrive in this position if you are:
- Excited by our mission, and hungry for a challenge in growing startup.
- Passionate about forward-thinking technology products.
- Empathetic, patient and able to understand a problem from different viewpoints.
- Possess initiative and persistence in solving problems.
- Constantly iterating to come up with the best solution.
- An exceptional communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Inquisitive with a strong aptitude for learning.
We are also seeking:
- Experience in customer support or in roles that serve customer communities.
- Knowledge of CX training and development programs.
- Experience with CX systems such as CRMs.
- Experience in the financial services industry (nice to have).
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + equity options.
- Monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- Emphasis on a healthy work/life balance.
- Flexibility to work from home or the office.
Who are we?
We are ~50 people passionate about enabling people to invest in their future.
We value forward-thinking, accessibility, curiosity, transparency and simplicity in everything we do - from the way we collaborate to the products we create.
Spaceship has raised more than $50m to date from some of the world’s most renowned investors including Horizons Ventures, AirTree Ventures, Grok Ventures, Valar Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and New Enterprise Associates.