Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest technologies and best engineering practices to deliver groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the world.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software investment has been focused on the needs of the world’s 2.7 billion mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us as we build a scalable platform for the world’s largest brands working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and user experience.
The Regional Project Delivery Director , will be responsible for the management of the Project Managers, facilitating a balanced workload, ensuring alignment of Project Team goals/objectives, working closely with cross-functional leaders.
- Lead the Project Delivery team in the successful delivery of large, complex projects across the US and EMEA regions
- Manage the yearly budget for all projects assigned to both regions
- Build trusted relationships with clients, communicating the value of our product to our clients, whilst gaining their feedback to drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive Project Delivery strategy aligned with Skedulo business objectives.
- Provide input on Customer Experience and Customer Delivery strategic direction; planning, mentoring and leading teams in realisation of objectives in order to deliver on the strategy.
- Report on project delivery performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service leadership, including quality of technical delivery such as code standards and frameworks.
- Thoroughly review and approve Statements of Work outlining the design and scope of solutions to be delivered to prospective customers
- Work closely with the Sales Team to understand prospect business challenges and demonstrate how Skedulo can maximise their business success
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product Development and Design teams to identify and assess potential new features for inclusion in our core product, supporting internal projects to ensure successful delivery of key features to customers.
People Management Responsibilities
- Manage ongoing recruitment, training and development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance for assigned team.
- Must have at least 10 years previous experience in managing teams and delivering complex IT Projects
- Must have at least 5 years experience managing teams delivering complex IT Projects, including Salesforce projects
- Prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams is required
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- Must have great written and oral communication skills in English
- A proven strong teamwork ethic is essential to this function
- Preferred candidates enjoy problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way.
- Ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk.
- Possess prior pre-sales experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions
- Must have prior work experience in a leadership role of a globally distributed team
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 Days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend (4 hours per week)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills