Skedulo we work on leading Desk-less Productivity Cloud solutions powered by AI and machine learning to empower organisations to manage, engage and analyse their desk-less workforce, supporting the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. Like a lot of the world’s most recognisable tech companies, we started small, working out of a garage but even then we had the ambition to be great. Fast forward to 2021 we are an Australian start up success story and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies with offices in San Francisco, Brisbane, Sydney, London and Ho Chi Minh.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for performing the consultant role on Skedulo implementation projects and working with the project team to ensure a successful project delivery where the customer achieves their intended business value outcomes. This will involve collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements, advising around use of core Skedulo Platform / Salesforce and related best practices, perform hands on configuration (not code) of the solution on Skedulo Platform and/or Salesforce, prepare and delivering customer-specific training on how to best utilise the end to end solution, and lead the project team in validating the solution is functional for final deployment. In this role you will be working closely with Solution Architects, Project Managers and Customers to provide consulting advice on how to get the most out of Skedulo Desk-less Productivity Cloud.
This position reports to the Regional Director, Project Delivery and works closely with Project Management, Technical Development, Solution Architecture and Customer Success teams.
● Assists in writing clear User Stories to outline the business requirements in customer-friendly terms under direction from the Solution Architect
● Documenting and mapping “As-Is” and “To-be” business process requirements, using LucidChart, Visio, or similar too
● Consulting to the Customer on how to maximise the benefit of core Skedulo Platform to achieve their process flows and determining which requirements best map into which core Skedulo functions based on best practices.
● Driving customer engagement in decision-making around a preferred final solution based on your advice and best practices
● Demonstrating and presenting to the Customer stakeholder group how the proposed solution fits their requirements for example in end of sprint demo’s.
● Be the go between for the technical solution as outlined by the Solution Architect and the Customer stakeholders
● Configure Skedulo Platform and/or Salesforce to meet the ‘configuration-based’ requirements and work with Skedulo Technical Development team as they complete ‘development-based’ requirements.
● Test the built solutions against the documented business requirements (alongside the Skedulo QA assigned to the project)
● Provides guidance to customer stakeholders for UAT (overview of test cases and data requirements for end-to-end testing)
● Support Solution Architect team during Discovery phases, and Project Manager during Build & Test phases
● Provides product overviews, consultation and training to Customer
● Working with the wider Project Team to prepare an deliver a handover to Customer Success and Tech Support teams on Project Completion
● Assisting with clarifying how the solution is designed/built/configured during Project Hypercare period immediately following deployment to Production
● Developing and meeting quarterly objectives (OKRs) as set forth by the project delivery team
● Contributes to project delivery excellence, including identifying efficient methodologies that support clients in achieving their project goals
● Must have at least 3 years experience in software business analysis or consulting
● Must have at least 3 years practical experience documenting & mapping requirements using user stories and process maps (using a formal notation methodology)
● Must have at least 2-3 years of practical Salesforce experience at an administrator-level
● Must have at least 3-5 years experience collecting business requirements from External Customers
● Must have a demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver training sessions to customers
● Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
● Must have strong presentation skills at all levels of the company including C-Suite
● Must have a proven strong teamwork ethics
● candidates have at least 3 year experience working with Agile Project Delivery teams
● Preferred candidates have a proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
● Preferred candidates have the ability to demo solutions
● Preferred candidates have experience leading customers through change with a strong working knowledge of change management best practices
● Preferred candidates have a self-starter mindset; enjoys problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way
● Preferred candidates will have working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite i.e. - JIRA, Confluence
● Preferred candidates have 3+ years of practical Salesforce administration or consulting experience
● Preferred candidates will have understanding of deployment best practice including the migration of Salesforce change sets from development and testing into production
● Preferred candidates will understand Salesforce data security (Ex: role hierarchies and rules sharing)
● Preferred candidates will have experience doing data loading into Salesforce
● Preferred candidates will have prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams
This position will require 10% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company post Covid and return to work planning .
- Working with empowered cross-functional product development teams
- Flexible hybrid working policy working from home or office
- Competitive salary
- Learning & Development Stipend
- 8 Mental Health paid days off per year
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Parental Leave for both carers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stock Options / Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Calm App Subscription
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]