- Flexible work environment – 2021 HRNZ Award-winning for innovation.
- Based in Christchurch, but open to candidates able to work remotely from any location within New Zealand, or at one of our other Jade office locations in Auckland or Dunedin
- Health insurance for you and your family, life & income protection, home broadband allowance and other great benefits provided alongside a competitive remuneration package
- Wellbeing initiatives that provide support and help you be at your best
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your key focus in this role will be to work on team which is implementing a new product to support enhanced digital engagement and correspondence.
You will be working directly with our Sydney-based client as part of the wider trans-Tasman team and will be introduced to their ways of working and enterprise technology ecosystem.
Your role will include:
- Designing, developing and maintaining applications software
- Contributing significantly towards architectural and design decisions within the team
- Communicating technical issues and decisions clearly and proactively to key stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing technology trends that support our customers
It is essential that you possess hands-on experience with:
- C# and Microsoft technologies
- Full-stack software engineering building modern web applications using web APIs
- Unit testing and integration testing best practices
You will also have:
- A relevant IT tertiary qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Experience working with Git version control
- Experience using CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub Actions
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
Some nice to haves but not essential:
- Experience with Docker and containerisation technologies
- Experience with Terraform and Infrastructure as Code technologies
- Building cloud-native solutions on Azure (AWS experience will be considered)
People first. Live for the future. Dare to be different. These three values underpin everything we do at Jade. We never lose sight of people, their potential, and the innovative ways they can achieve that potential through technology.
Our commitment to our customers’ future success defines us. Through passionate employees like you, we’re always looking for new ways of combining the power of People, Data, and Software, to make technology meaningful and accessible. This approach enables our customers to evolve in the fields of customer engagement, retention, and business efficiency.
Our people love coming to work because we’re always working on something innovative and inspiring, and we can’t wait for more people like you to join us.
To view a Position Description for this role Position Description - click here