THE ICONIC Tech is driven by innovation, collaboration and enabling the best customer experience. We are a playful and clever group of Engineers, Data Scientists, UX Designers, Product Owners, Cyber Security Specialists and more. We are empowered to disrupt and move fast to bring better product experience to our customers.
Every person in the tech team has a voice and our best outcomes are achieved through collaboration. All our teams are cross-functional, mission-driven and they are able to iterate from inception to production.
What you’ll do
- Onboarding & Off-boarding of employees
- Creation of employee email and service accounts
- Managing users/groups on Active Directory
- Maintain various backend IT systems
- Provide/manage app access control to employees
- Responsible for internal transfer access control changes of employees
- Imaging of laptops / setting up IT equipment for staff, including software applications
- Activities related to the management and operation of various in house IT asset management platforms including managing and tracking of assets within the asset management systems
- Provide IT Help Desk and application support for employees
- Provide networked printing maintenance, troubleshooting and installation
- Organise and maintain the IT storage room
- Maintain office AV boardrooms
- Log incidents/service requests into the ticketing system and escalate third line issues to the appropriate engineering team as required
- General maintenance and administration of hardware, software and operating systems
- Create & maintain documentation and Wikis
- Delve into and support issues for the various internal and external systems at use at THE ICONIC
- Physically able to carry and move general computer equipment within WH&S limits
- Feet on ground support across all 3 hubs, city, Alexandria and Yennora as required.
Here’s what you need to set you off on an ICONIC Journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Project management experience is highly desirable
- Work independently and be able to follow instructions from stakeholders
- Good fundamental networking knowledge
- Initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to identify and prioritise issues and provide appropriate resolutions
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- A practical quick learner who is open to new challenges
- Growth mind-set, we never stop learning!
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home. On the days you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and learning bank
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leave
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]