The Customer Marketing Executive is critical in bringing to life the Customer Marketing team's mission to create "fans for life". By engaging our customers throughout their entire journey to increase customer engagement and advocacy by driving activation, upgrade revenue, product adoption and retention.
Your primary goal is to drive the coordination, approach and execution of our email and in-app campaigns for our products to customers, you'll work very closely with stakeholders throughout the company, at all levels, across the world, to define our communications strategy and then execute on it.
You will be responsible for creating lead generation opportunities for customer upgrades and expansion by developing and executing multi-channel campaigns and nurtures to support new product launches, new market entries, product feature updates and activation.
Who we are
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
As the Customer Marketing Executive your primary responsibilities will include:
- Upgrade and expansion growth: Create lead generation opportunities for customer upgrades and expansion by developing and executing multi-channel campaigns and nurtures to support new product launches, new market entries, product feature updates and activation.
- Retention. Work with Customer Success and Product teams to create, curate and continuously expand our collection of customer optimisation or success content, case studies, videos, and testimonials that make customer stories come to life.
- Delight and add value: Support the conceptualisation, content creation and end-to-end execution of personalised customer health and optimisation programs such as Year in Review, early-life and activation nurtures.
- Customer research: Support the ongoing engagement requirements of our Customer Advisory Panels held globally - communicating to customers on the agenda and outcomes of panel events, and coordinating follow ups with cross-functional groups and senior leaders internally - translating outcomes into concise and clear communications.
- Performance analysis: Track ROI for all customer engagement and upgrade campaigns - reporting outcomes back to Marketing leadership and other stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Communications Council coordination: Support the Senior Customer Marketing Manager to update and manage the Comms Council calendar.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably with min 3 years communications, B2B marketing or customer marketing expertise
- You have experience working closely with product, and technical teams, translating complex, technical jargon into clear yet compelling customer communications in their own language
- You demonstrate solid experience writing for customers through different stages of their lifecycle - from purchase to activation, adoption, up-sell and advocacy - preferably with experience supporting the implementation of nurtures using email/messaging platforms and CRMs
- You have proven experience in creating compelling campaigns for adoption or lead generation across digital and social channels
- Your written and verbal skills are unparalleled, sharpened with a high attention to detail across your deliverables
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce tech stack, advocacy platforms such as Influitive, social media platforms is an advantage
How to apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, please apply with a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Why join SiteMinder HQ?
See where the tech magic happens at SiteMinder HQ - the home of our product and development teams. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo.
Every day, you’ll have new problems to solve - and meet new people to learn from. Our executive team and global functions are based in Sydney, so you’ll benefit from access to leaders and collaboration with people from all walks of the business. We continue to grow rapidly and we’re committed to supporting the learning you need as you grow with us.