We’re a forkin’ awesome group of foodies just trying to make the food and bev industry a better place! We are HungryHungry, Join the food revolution!
HungryHungry provides an easy-to-use and engaging digital platform for hospitality venues to present to their consumers, creating contactless real-time menus and ordering capabilities for all service fulfillments, including pick-up, delivery, and order at table.
Let’s talk about the role:
Our Sales team is growing fast! We are looking for a Hungry Business Development Representative to join our Melbourne-based team. In this role you will be the face of the HungryHungry brand as you support and grow Melbourne'’s trendy restaurants, hot-spot bars, and bustling pubs.
- Do you salivate over the thought of improving a venue’s operational and patron experience? Do you have a hunter’s eye for understanding a venue’s pain points?
- Are you a foodie with an OCD level of attention to detail capable of upkeep of a constantly evolving company CRM through data washing and adding new data?
- Experience in appointment settling and detailed data entry and maintenance is a plus, tell us how you’ve applied this in your past roles!
- Our focus is always on the future and how we can take HungryHungry into the new future of dining. If you want to join our mission APPLY NOW!
About the Role/Responsibilities
- Familiarising yourself with essential details of the HungryHungry product and services.
- Build out comprehensive outbound target/ call lists in the HungryHungry CRM
- Take responsibility for washing current data and adding new data to the HungryHungry CRM
- Accepting and making calls amongst to prospective clients as they arise and building quality leads
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the product and services that HungryHungry offers
- Scheduling consultations between prospective clients and a Sales Representative
- Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which are not answered.
- Generating leads by researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities to maximise the use and adoption of the HungryHungry product.
- Ability to be persistent in contacting prospective clients who you have been unable to reach.
- Informing Leader of recurrent product-related complaints that warrant addressing.
A great culture takes the cake for the HungryHungry team, and here are some of the things you can expect:
- Our working environment revolves around the knowledge that the best ideas work.
- Open Doors: in a fast scale environment we all talk to each other, no hierarchies here.
- Development: Want to learn from industry leaders or try something new? Put your hand up and we’ll see what we can do.
- Flexibility: We know that a hard-working team is a healthy team.
- Diversity is incredibly important to us, it’s what our customers are, and what we are.
- Last, but not least, team catchups over food!
The bottom line: Our employees matter to us! Every minute you spend with us, you’re growing, learning and becoming the best version of yourself! And we LOVE to see it!
Now that we have your attention, here is what we need from you to apply for this incredible opportunity!
Send us through your CV and cover letter and show us what sets you apart from the rest!
You may apply via the “apply now” button or directly to us via email: [email protected]
We can’t wait to have you join the foodie revolution!