Enterprise Implementation Specialist
We’re Maropost, North America’s 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Deloitte and by far its most exciting! Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organisations with a single platform to connect with customers across Commerce (Online and Retail), marketing automation, and help desk-all in one platform.
Our platform is used and trusted by thousands of brands worldwide to maximise their revenue. Our unified ecommerce platform empowers thousands of B2B and multi-channel ecommerce businesses, big and small, to achieve more. From online stores, POS terminals and marketplace connections, to inventory, order management and shipping, our all-in-one platform connects it all.
We love to challenge the status quo. If you do too, then you should join our rockstar team! If you want to work with other brilliant people in an extraordinary work culture and are eager to learn (and have fun) along the way, then Maropost is the place for you!
As an Enterprise Implementation Specialist, you would be responsible for managing Enterprise Client Implementations of our POS Software (Retail Express). From the signing of the contract to project completion, the Enterprise Implementation Specialist will serve as the central point of contact for the duration of each client project. Coordinating with CEO’s through to store teams as well as 3rd party Integrators and developers, you will ultimately be responsible for ensuring the clients success when going live with our software.
You will execute the project plans utilising existing templates, training systems, lead the team and processes, and communicate effectively with clients and key internal and external stakeholders including developers and third-party integrators.
- Provide end to end (remote) customer ‘on-boarding’ of Retail Express software to our Enterprise Retail Customers, via our established implementation processes.
- Manage multiple concurrent client implementations.
- Proactively contact your clients during implementation to ensure set expectations and milestones are achieved, supporting your client though-out their implementation journey.
- Implementation support will be conducted via telephone conversations, Email Support and Webinar sessions.
- Execute sound project management practices to ensure all product/service deliverables are delivered in a timely manner and within scope of the project.
- Identify, prioritise and mitigate/manage risks associated with all projects and ongoing service activities.
- Provide phone and Webinar software training; give ‘best practice’ retail advice to retailers.
- Understand and manage client’s contracts, proposals, and statements of work. Ensuring any out-of-scope work is identified and reviewed with the customer prior to delivery.
- Assist client in data migration via use of Excel spreadsheet manipulation (Products, Customers, etc).
- Ensure special contract requirements for each customer are implemented and adhered to.
- Support the sales team in pre-sales Technical Discovery processes, when required.
- Ability to provide class-room style product training if required at the Retail Express Training Academy, either onsite in our customers businesses or via remote Support screen share.
What you’ll need to bring to Maropost
- Previous experience in Enterprise Customer Management, Multi-Store / Big Box Retail Management, or a similar role 3+ years.
- Knowledge of API’s and working with developers desirable.
- Confident using Excel and CRM software as well as additional Microsoft programs.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong time management and communications skills.
- Customer Obsessed, you can demonstrate having gone the extra mile! Customers are at the heart of everything we do!
- Ability to manage expectations and escalations.
- Positive attitude, no challenge is too big.
- Lead by Example.
- Bring the fun to the team, you love coming to work each day!
Equal Employment Opportunist
Maropost is deeply committed to promoting diversity, advancing equity, and fostering a culture of inclusion. Therefore, we invite applications from marginalised and equity-seeking groups. Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please feel free to alert us of any accommodations needed at [email protected].