Back- End Developer – Node.js
Who are we? We are Ignition Advice.
Our technology caters for direct-to-customer, adviser initiated, and adviser assisted financial advice capabilities. Reduced distributions costs, digitally serving, compliance at the core.
Our Mission: Helping customers make better financial decisions.
Our Goal: Ignition helps financial institutions attract, retain, and service consumers digitally. Our advice technology assists new and existing customers make better financial decisions compliantly and digitally.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Back-End Developer with experience in Node.js and TypeScript is now available to join a leading, global digital advice company.
Be a part of an energetic and fast-moving global team to develop a rich, stable and engaging product built with node and typescript, hosted in AWS. This role will cover all aspects of backend development of our SaaS product including solution design, coding and implementation.
What you will be doing
- Develop new features on ignitions core financial advice platform
- Interact closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements to collaboratively implement target solutions.
- Contribute to the design of innovative technical solutions to meet requirements.
- Develop web-based solutions for our platform, using and promoting eXtreme programming practices within an agile methodology.
- Include automated unit test, integration and E2E tests in the solutions you develop.
- Lead by example in all areas of software development.
- Contribute to the evolution of software development standards and practices
- Contribute to dev-ops including the development of CI/CD pipeline for our frontend.
- General problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Time management and prioritisation skills essential.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Work in an agile and fast paced environment.
- Share experience and knowledge with colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow.
- Provide assistance and support to team members.
- Embrace change, and responsibility.
What you need
- 3+ years of development experience using Typescript & Node.js
- Experience working with Postgres databases
- Experience with common AWS technologies and serverless framework.
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset including Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Extensive knowledge of software design patterns and best practices in software development
- Excellent experience of continuous delivery practices such as CI, automated testing and continuous deployment
- Excellent knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile SCRUM.
- Get the word out!
- Get a trackable link to share anywhere.
Some of Our Benefits Include:
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package
- Staff Referral Program
- Reward and Recognition in being a part of scaling an international SaaS based business at the frontier of Financial Technology solutions for large enterprise.
But most importantly will be an integral and important part of the organisation and make a real positive impact in delivering innovative, cutting edge and quality services to our exceptional clients.
Join us today and be part of something big and exciting!
Ignition Advice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note this is a permanent full time opportunity and all applicants must have full working rights to work in Australia without sponsorship.
Ignition is not offering any sponsorships at this time.
No Agencies Please.
If you would like to find out more about us or would like to have a chat, please contact Rhea from Ignition Advice on:
Email: [email protected]