We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient, and are using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. When it comes to money, every decision counts. From what you borrow, and when you pay it back. To where you invest it, and how you make it go further.
We’re on a mission to help everyone to make the right choices — about the choices that count.
The ambition is huge and the only way we can do this is by bringing the best people in the world to help us get there. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Australia's best technology-led consumer lending and investing platform. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo of lending institutions because financial services should be more rewarding for all Australians. This commitment shows in our results including: Reaching $850 million in lending; Over 70,000 investors/borrowers; Over 100 employees.
A Little Bit About You
• Act as an escalation point for internal and external stakeholders to ensure settlement tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Conduct quality assurance audits on offshore settlements agents to ensure service providers adhere to AML and CTF company policies and procedures.
• Ensure incoming documentation is reviewed and verified in line with standard operating procedures.
• Proactively identify and report on account discrepancies and anomalies during settlements.
• Comfortable with proactive or reactive calls to customers with an ability to grasp issues and find appropriate solutions to objections, often pre-emptively.
• A genuine willingness and desire to represent RateSetter with passion and energy.
• Exceptional time management and self-organisation skills.
• Or such other duties or responsibilities as directed by the Chief Executive Officer (or their delegate) from time to time.
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else, it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input.
• Life and your career at Plenti is what you make it - We're growing very quickly with a focus on scalability which means we love to emphasise working smarter, not harder. For our team, there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - grab them and run.
• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
• A sincere purpose which every person here truly believes in
• Flexible working arrangements
• Monthly company events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Playstation tournaments
• Snacks (some healthy, most not) + cake days
• Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another!
But ultimately, a fun environment where everyone believes in what they're doing and have boundless opportunities to progress.
What you do today can transform your tomorrow.
Make it count.