If you’ve ever booked a tour, activity or attraction, chances are you’ve interacted with Rezdy. We are the world’s leading independent B2B booking and distribution provider in the experiences sector. Our mission is to ‘power the global experiences industry’ - the travel industry’s third-largest sector - with our cloud-based platform.
Experience providers such as whale watching tours, cooking schools and amusement parks are Rezdy’s customers. They use our booking software to operate their business, whether that’s taking your booking, checking you in or integrating with their accounting or marketing system.
We’ve experienced a lot of exciting growth recently with many new customers joining Rezdy looking to transform their current online booking systems. We’re now looking for a FInancial Controller to join our growing finance team who will be responsible for all aspects of Rezdy’s financial reporting and control, tax compliance, financial governance framework, pricing and contractual reviews. The successful candidate will take the reins across a number of transformative financial projects and drive our continued development of a scalable, holistic financial control function.
What you’ll do:
- Managing and developing our talented finance team with a view to deliver strong KPI frameworks and results.
- Delivering accurate consolidated month end financial & management reports (P&L, Balance sheet & Cash Flow).
- Management of the Treasury function and cashflow forecasting process.
- Ensuring management reporting is delivered to ELT and Board of Directors.
- 100% compliance of all statutory reporting including FBT, Income Tax, Annual financial reports & all other external financial reporting obligations.
- Management of Audit process, Tax Compliance & R&D Claim process.
- Administration of all finance related systems (Payroll, Debtors, Finance) & working with IT to improve utilisation of systems & eliminating unnecessary processes/systems.
- Assisting the delivery of annual budgeting and quarterly rolling forecast process.
Who you are:
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills across financial reporting, consolidations and tax compliance.
- 5+ years in Finance Leadership role, preferably in a technology scale up business (100+ global employee footprint).
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Operating in Global environments will be highly advantageous (US, Europe, Australia).
- Experience with a Tech/SaaS or fast growth business (highly desirable).
- Intellectually curious and strength in operational, analytical rigor.
- Loves the numbers & uses data as the cornerstone to get things done.
- Believes in our values below & how they can be used in combination with their strong finance skillset to drive results.
Reasons to believe:
- Work with a passionate and dynamic team not just within People & Culture but across all areas of Rezdy
- Growth, experiential learning and opportunities for development
- Diverse Scaleup culture - your direct contribution will make an impact
- Your Rezdy anniversary day off to thank you for a great year!
We believe in nurturing an adventurous spirit; owning it and making it happen and achieving more together - these are our values!
If this sounds like you, come join us and apply now!