Moodle with us!
We're the world's most popular learning platform and we’re on a mission to empower educators to improve our world.
Find out about your new workplace
Moodle is the world’s most trusted online learning solution. The engine of our ecosystem is Moodle LMS, the secure and customisable open source learning management platform used by over 300 million learners worldwide. Developed in conjunction with our community, Moodle LMS is complemented by an ecosystem of products including Moodle Workplace and a network of partners and services providing hosting, customisations and support. We also teach and support educators to create effective online learning experiences and share open education resources. Collectively, we empower educators to improve our world.
We’ve built a passionate team of hard-working and driven people from all over the world, united by a shared belief in the ability of our platform to make a positive difference to our world. We respect our colleagues and value an open and innovative workplace, filled with integrity and of course a strong focus on education (yes, these are our company values!)
Find out more about us on our website.
The MoodleCloud ecosystem runs about a third of the world’s registered Moodle sites (which is heaps!), and is central to the growth strategy for the organisation over the coming years. The MoodleCloud product is nearing our fifth year of rapid adoption (+500% annual growth) and is uniquely placed to grow in both diversity of offering and market reach, creating opportunities for you to learn and grow at every turn.
What your new job can look like…
- Be a voice of the customer that has direct input to the roadmap
- Engage with customer challenges at every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Work in a team that prioritises research and measurement over opinion and ego
- It’s a fast feedback, high-scale product: Your successes are visible and measurable
- Work on a product that directly generates revenue for an amazing open source project
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Extensive experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Experience as a UX Designer on a web application product
- Experience with design principles including colour, layout, and typography
- Experience with tightly defined pattern libraries and style guides
- Exposure to formal Customer Lifecycles (Prospect, Lead and Customer)
- Be a fun and friendly person who likes the sound of a very social team
- Be an enthusiastic communicator: This role is a voice of the customer within the team
- Be a creative person who looks forward to joining a team with high standards
- Have a great design portfolio showcasing detailed case studies and test and fail processes leading up to the end solution
So what about this?!
- Work at a place that genuinely improves the world
- Work with people who actually believe in the organisation’s mission (weird huh?)
- Join a small team of damn funny and sociable people
- Come into the office or work remote, it’s fully flexible and your choice
- Work in the fastest growing team in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world
- Learn new stuff every single day, plus get your own learning and development budget
- We don’t believe in formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary
Does all this sound good? If yes…
Click on the following link to apply
Add your resume and anything else you'd like to add…