Brosa is one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands, and is proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. We are famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience, and we pride ourselves on delivering fantastic customer experiences. Our mission is to make it simple for Australians to create a home they will love.
Founded in Melbourne in 2014, Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador. We recently closed a $4M round with strategic investors to help fuel our future growth.
We are looking for someone who...
- Enjoys working with a dynamic team in an energetic environment
- Works efficiently to deliver for our customers
- Is experienced handling a high volume workload each week to support business priorities and team requirements
- Is experienced dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- A full Australian driver’s license
- Experience driving small commercial trucks
- Previous logistics and customer service experience
- Attention to detail especially when following a multi-step process
- The ability to learn and adapt to current technology needs
- A welcoming and helpful attitude
- The ability to work both independently and with a team
- A flexible work schedule in case overtime is required
- Be responsible for the day to day driver and delivery operations in Melbourne
- Assist the Delivery Manager in creating, improving and implementing processes
- Understand and update the internal ERP system as required
- Item delivery and assembly (must be comfortable using tools)
- Be responsible for teams rostering
- Be assessing truck health and liaising with mechanics and other stakeholders regarding repairs and truck replacements
- Ad Hoc duties based on business needs as requested by the Delivery Manager
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course, fun. Some additional perks of the role include:
- Staff Discounts on Brosa products
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers to qualifying employees
- Paid leave on your birthday
- Free weekly mindfulness practice
- Regular celebrations and team socials
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing companies in Australia
We believe that diversity is critical to our success. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.