Doesn't applying for jobs with a bunch of text just suck? Do you live for relationships? Are you passionate about solving other people's problems?
Our next Customer Success Manager (that could be you!) will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, product demos, educating customers and more. In our tight-knit group, all team members look to customer success for input across key decisions. Are you in? :)
- Lead new customer onboarding, train end users, provide ongoing post go-live support insights to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Manage hands-on enterprise accounts daily
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with R&D to set up or configure our platform as per customers’ requirements, troubleshoot technical issues, and provide feedback internally regarding product and service improvements
- Analyse customer outcomes by communicating with customers, report customer health metrics, live and breathe NPS and gather feedback via Intercom and other sources
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process and gauge levels of customer engagement
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience with Intercom or similar live chat platform (useful but not essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Academic degree strongly preferred
Working directly with the senior team you will:
- Contribute to innovation in the field of recruitment and video interviewing
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and great team atmosphere
- Eat delicious lunches with the team and join team happy hours
- Central Sydney Office / WFH Remote
- Have lots of fun while making a significant contribution to the company’s success
myInterview is a fast growing VC-backed video recruitment start-up with offices in Tel-Aviv and Sydney.
Our mission is to put the personality back into the recruitment process and match candidates to employers. We’re big believers that every candidate suits a role and we’re building our way towards this with over 2,000,000 interviews completed for more than 3,000 clients globally.
We’re using cutting edge technology across WebRTC, Computer Vision, NLP and Machine Learning to enhance the recruitment process for companies and candidates globally. Our product can be integrated in as little as 1 hour and provide deep insights, personality reports, transcriptions and metadata for search.