About the role:
As an SDR at Flare, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new sales opportunities for our sales team. You are a motivated individual who is eager to learn, naturally curious, enjoys a challenge and has great phone presence. You will own the initial stage of the sales process, and your day-to-day will consist of reaching out to high value prospects, generating interest in Flare’s HR and wellness offerings, booking meetings for the sales team, and assisting Marketing and Sales with insights from your conversations.
- Generating new opportunities using creative outbound techniques
- Prospecting for potential lead opportunities
- Qualifying inbound leads
- Concisely articulating Flare’s unique value prop to prospects to build interest and gain a better understanding of their current situation
- Recording all relevant information from conversations, which can be used later in the sales cycle
- Bringing your insights to the wider team (Sales, Marketing, Senior Leadership) to help with planning and strategic direction
- 1-2 years experience in a sales role (B2B sales preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
What’s in it for you?
- Join a hyper-growth company: Flare has recently closed its series C funding round, securing $22 million to supercharge its growth in November 2020
- Learn from the best: You will be joining a team of accomplished entrepreneurs, high achievers, and individuals from all walks of life. All of their knowledge is at your fingertips.
- Exposure: You will have the opportunity to speak with senior members of some of the largest businesses in the country, which can be invaluable experience for a long-term sales career
- Location, location, location: Our office is right on the water in Millers Point. Close by to Wynyard, Barangaroo, and the rocks, it is removed from the hustle and bustle whilst still being well and truly in the CBD.
- Very competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Perks: Free breakfast and snacks, flexible WFH days, weekly team events
Our mission is to help every Australian live their best financial life. We're reimagining work and money through our workplace technology for employers, and advanced financial products to help employees throughout their working life into retirement. We combine our onboarding, benefits and employee management platform, Flare HR, with advanced financial and superannuation products designed to help Australians plan for a secure future.
Apply for the SDR role here: https://hatch.team/i/apply/128