Our Vendor Management team (VM) is the critical connector between Category Management and the Fulfillment Center. We provide education and support to our wholesale vendors to ensure they meet the contractual terms and conditions they have signed up for. VM encompasses critical supply chain functions to drive and support continuous improvements in our operational efficiencies. We are a high performing team who standby team values of Support, Streamline, Scalability and Solution.
The Vendor Operations Coordinator is the operational interface between our vendors, and our internal stakeholders in Category Management and the Fulfilment Centre. The key focus is on coordinating the Inbound Logistics, Vendor Onboarding and Compliance for all new and existing vendors. Within this role you will be responsible for building long-term relationships with our vendors, ensuring our compliance standards are adhered to, and ensuring effective & accurate delivery of the product to our Fulfilment Centre.
What does success look like?
- Support Team Leader in making introductions and touch points with 100% of all new vendors
- Supporting Vendors through successful delivery at our Fulfilment Centre, adhering to our Operational Guidelines
- Driven to achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Have a continual focus on 100% operational alignment and visibility as to when deliveries are due with what quantity, content and quality
- Review, approve and coordinate deliveries into the Fulfilment Centre
- Maintain vendor & Contract Master Database 100% accuracy
- Utilise non-compliance delivery and product data to work with vendors to improve compliance
- Raise invoices for third party suppliers
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships to help in avoiding and resolving Quality Assurance & Compliance issues
- Effectively manage and support vendor relationships to ensure product delivery complies with our Operational Guidelines
- You are commercial in your thinking and consider decisions from a business and customer standpoint
- A self-starter who enjoys working autonomously, but also able to take direction and fulfil requested tasks
- You are a confident multi-tasker and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and always look for ways to improve the processes in our department
- Posses a growth mindset, embracing challenges, always aiming for continuous improvement
- You are enthusiastic about your work and dedicated to identifying areas of opportunity and working with my team to improve results.
- You are keen to bring your ideas for improvement and are always looking to implement new processes
- You are proactive in your own career development and know what I need to do to succeed in my role.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.