We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced permanent part time Marketing Manager to join our team. Initially this role will be three days a week but can expand to full time in the next 12 months. Our office location is in Richmond Victoria, you will be required to work mostly from the office pending covid restrictions allow it - during lock down periods the role will be work from home.
As the Marketing Manager at you are the responsible for leveraging the awareness of Allume Energy, across all marketing platforms including website, digital media, direct marketing, public relations, and industry events.
We are collaborative, Impact focused company with an authentic culture that we live every day:
Have the courage to create, the passion to persevere, and the diligence to deliver! Solve problems that matter! Share the power!
Our client focused team is driven to achieve results. If you enjoy working in a workplace that encourages growth and loves new ideas – we want, you!
As Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work in collaboration and report to the Head of Business Development to create and manage the overall Marketing Strategy.
- Manage design templates.
- Manage the design of training presentations.
- Manage all collateral content.
- Manage information across all touch points including EDM, social media, website, and external features.
- Coordinate with relevant parties on website maintenance and development.
- Manage and coordinate industry events.
- Conduct industry award submissions.
- Communicate with external suppliers for collateral and promotional products (when needed)
- Manage internal and external contact networks for events, magazines, and advertising.
- Manage product PR opportunities.
- Provide Engagement Analysis Report to measure engagement numbers and rates on all social media platforms.
- Attend industry and networking functions.
- Create YouTube infomercial content.
You will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five (5) years in Marketing
- Experience with all Social Media platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics
- High level of professionalism
- Great communication skills with the capacity to engage easily with others.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills - a self starter
- A great work ethic with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- A passion for renewable energy
- A home-based office set up for Covid safe working
Desirable (not essential):
Photography skills – Drone
- Flexible working options, including Covid safe Work from home
- Tools of the trade provided (i.e. Laptop)
- 25 days minimum paid leave further paid leave accessible if approved by CEO.
- Stock option allocation available
- Progressive parental leave policy: no minimum tenure; 10 weeks paid maternal leave; 4 weeks paid paternal leave.
- Fast growing team of 17, significant professional development and leadership opportunities available
Successful candidates will be contacted in March for interviews with an ideal April start