We are looking for a superstar Product and Partnership Marketer to join our team at FrankieOne. If you’re a go-getter who gets a kick out of working in a fast-growth environment, we have the perfect job for you! You will be helping to create demand for our technology by understanding how best to introduce our product to our target markets, and effectively helping to shorten the sales cycle.
This is a newly created role and the first Product Marketing hire at FrankieOne. Reporting directly into the Director of Sales Operations, your primary goal is to collaborate with both product and sales to bring our technology to market by understanding the customer benefits and translating these into world-class materials.
- At least 5 years experience working in product marketing/sales enablement in fast-growth organisations (plus prior marketing/professional experience)
- A demonstrated passion for B2B technology (added plus if financial services/fintech)
- Experience developing and comfort in taking ownership of strategic, grassroots marketing programs of work
- Proven ability to create measurable, impactful work
- Attention to detail and strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- A great team player and a collaborative/cross-functional thinker
- High EQ and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – you love taking a complex idea or piece of tech and turning it into a digestible piece of content or messaging.
- Agile and adaptable – you are excited by new challenges and enjoy working across multiple projects at once
- Experience using HubSpot, Google Analytics and other marketing analytics / CRM platforms is a plus!
- Develop positioning, messaging and terminology for the X value proposition that resonates with B2B audiences
- Work closely with the Sales, Product and Operations teams to create sales enablement materials including pitch decks, approved sales slides, FAQs, case studies and one-pagers
- Utilise an understanding of target audiences and customer orientated benefits to provide guidance for marketing communication sequencing through marketing automation and other channels
- Produce functional and technical documentation, and integration support materials in collaboration with the product team
- Pro-actively seek out strategies to improve and grow our product engagement such as utilising content to drive upsell & cross-sell opportunity
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for new features and functionalities
- In partnership with marketing and agencies, support in the creation of content for owned channels including whitepapers, blog posts, website copy and landing pages
- Support product and design team in research including customer interviews, win/loss analysis and competitive landscaping
What success looks like
In your first month, we will give you the full induction so that you understand the company culture and meet all of your cross-functional partners. We will ensure that you have all the tools that you need to be successful. You will also spend quite a bit of this time working with Simon, the CEO, and David, Director, Sales Operations so that you have a full understanding of FrankieOne’s mission and vision.