*We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand, with a preference for candidates based in Sydney for this opening. This role can be fully remote (with budget for travel to Melbourne for remote campers) or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you*
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is a VC funded organisation backed by 10 years of innovation, with offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognised as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
You will get to partner with and learn from some of the most progressive Culture First organisations in Australia to help them achieve their People and Culture objectives. You’ll be working alongside our high performing Customer Success Coaches as you develop the skills to bring Culture Amp to life within their organisation. Your mentor has 8 years experience in CS and has 3 years past experience doing the role you’re hired for. Through this process, you can expect to sharpen your customer management skills, and grow to be a software (SaaS) implementation specialist, project management, relationship management and strategic communication all-rounder.
As you build experience and confidence within Culture Amp, this role will allow you to gain autonomy and experiment with new ideas, processes and ways of working that will push you and the profession to higher levels. For those that are looking for even greater challenges, you’ll be encouraged to apply your knowledge and deliver on local and global continuous improvement initiatives.
What You Bring to Our Camp
Culture Amp is a fast growth organisation and you’ll be expected to learn quickly and take action that leads to the success of your customers.
To get there, you’ll bring a strong passion for helping others be successful, be it your customers or teammates. You will get creative with solutions, demonstrate perseverance, as well as work with others to achieve a lot more than you could on your own.
Your life experiences and knowledge will be unique, you’ll be encouraged to participate and bring diversity of skills to the Culture Amp team.
Day in the Life Preview:
- Meeting with CPOs, Heads of People and also CEOs to have strategic customer conversations, alongside Account Managers who partner closely with Customer Success.
- Access to world class CS Tools, such as collaborative email tool, a dedicated Customer Success management tool, CRM, Zoom, Slack and G-Suite.
- Managing a large book of business, having effective conversations to help customers take the best path to success with a complex and powerful product.
- Partnering with Account Managers who play a key role in securing renewals and expansions.
- A separate Support team to help your customers via Live Chat, giving your bandwidth to spend time meeting with customers and drive strategic value (our CS team do solve customer issues but benefit from our friends in support’s specialisation in product support).
- Freedom to plan your meetings and build customer value based on your own approach and strategy (with support and guidance).
- Tracking, collating and answering customer support requests when required, to pull together the full picture of the customer’s experience
- Resetting expectations with customers, by having challenging conversation, when appropriate
- Making sure you're updating the CRM, connecting with peers and being someone who communicates openly and tracks relevant information.
- Contributing and leading continuous improvement activities that will help Culture Amp and the Customer Success profession grow (i.e. be a 'Learn-it-all' not a 'Know-it-all’).
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Full usage of the Culture Amp platform to drive your development and provide regular avenues to share your voice on your team, department and the company.
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!