Spriggy helps Aussie families teach their kids about money and makes it possible to manage it all from your pocket. We provide parents with a safe and simple way to pay their kids pocket money, set chores, manage savings, monitor spending, pay for school lunches and invest for their kids' future.
Spriggy launched in late 2016 and has had over 500,000 members join and a 4.8 star rating average from over 20,000 reviews. We recently closed our Series B round of $35m and are backed by high-calibre Australian investors, including Mike Cannon-Brookes' Grok Ventures and NAB ventures.
We’re a rapidly growing team, with people from diverse backgrounds that include engineering, design, physics, genetics, medicine, sports, ex-founders and mathematics. We’re all passionate problem solvers and we truly care about how people learn to use money.
Your challenge and responsibilities
Examples of problems you’ll need to solve with the team:
- Design and implement proactive, targeted lifecycle campaigns from onboarding through to renewal for the Pocket Money, Invest and Schools products.
- Proactively identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support customer onboarding, engagement and retention initiatives across the product teams.
- Design and execute end-to-end go-to-market campaigns for new products and features as they launch. This will include writing blog posts, FAQs, email newsletters and creating launch materials for our product and growth teams.
- You will be driving continued adoption and engagement as our product teams iterate on existing feature sets.
- Collect and analyse campaign results, and share customer insights and best practices with the relevant stakeholders.
- You’ll establish a framework that prioritises lifecycle marketing initiatives by business impact and product strategy.
- You’re responsible for managing all internal requests for customer communication, working closely with the Product Managers to support fast, iterative feature release cycles.
- You’ll work with the Member Help team to ensure they have the content they need to support customer-facing and internal initiatives and maintain our tone of voice across communications.
- Support us to grow our product marketing function, working closely with our product managers and Head of Growth to build the team and create processes and practices.
Key skills and experience we’re looking for:
- You have multi-years experience in Product Marketing and/or Digital Marketing roles. You will likely have a strong marketing automation and campaign management background.
- You are familiar with the process a cross functional team takes to ship a consumer facing product.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching products and features that meet and exceed our product and business objectives.
- You have a framework for solving problems that starts with the problem, focuses on research and produces lightweight solutions that test your assumptions.
- You have a framework for talking to customers and collecting qualitative data to inform your decision making.
- You’re comfortable navigating quantitative information to help inform your understanding of the problem and how you design to solve the problem at hand.
- You’re experienced in designing, developing and testing personalised event based customer messaging campaigns. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Braze.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills. You have a way with words, ensuring our tone of voice is consistent through our product features and releases.
- You are comfortable delivering with ambiguity. You’re comfortable with expected and unexpected changes in the process.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to work collaboratively with Growth, Product and Customer Support is essential.
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Intrinsically motivated to succeed in this role.
In the first 3-6 months you will have:
- Led the go to market strategy of multiple features access our suite of products to existing customers.
- Implemented processes to improve behavioural communications across each of our product teams and be the internal owner of our lifecycle communications tool (Braze).
- Contribute to the strategic vision of how behavioural communications should evolve at Spriggy.
- Mastered the product development process we follow at Spriggy.
- Developed a framework to measure success of go to market campaigns with product managers.
- Worked closely with our in-house creative and marketing teams to shape product communication.
- Educated the product, marketing and growth functions on best practices for product marketing.
- Implemented process to best work with the Member Help team to ensure consistent explanation of product functionality.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to build one of Australia’s next tech unicorns alongside an exceptional team.
- Excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth and learning amongst the team.
- Competitive salary and consideration for equity.
- An ability to directly influence the direction of the Spriggy products and business.
- An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
- An opportunity to have real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
- Grow your career with Spriggy. We’ll shape your development with you.
- A flexible workplace environment (remote first).
- A work from home set-up budget.
- A continued professional development budget.