Take a seat on our rocket ship and join us on our mission to change education around the world. We’re a rapidly growing SaaS company and are looking for a Payments Support Coordinator to help our customers in the effective and successful set up and use of our payments gateway.
Who we are?
Xplor and QK Technologies have recently joined forces to become an international team of over 150 people hailing from offices in Melbourne, Brisbane and London. Being part of the TSG Group and their Education vertical, both our brands share the passion for education and innovative technology and want to support those who make it great.
Our product suite is changing education by helping childcare services and educators easily manage and automate all aspects of their operations, as well as by connecting parents with their children's well-being and growth.
What will I be doing?
You’ll provide specialist support to customers and ensure they feel supported, have a voice to raise concerns and feel empowered to ask questions throughout the whole process and journey with us. You’ll help to drive operational excellence in the payment onboarding team through identification and execution of improvement areas that create efficiency or remove obstacles. Furthermore:
- You’ll be a proactive member of your team by advocating customer needs internally, owning their challenges and working on ways to prevent them from recurring
- You’ll work closely with the overall Customer Success team to resolve customer complaints and concerns and escalate any unresolved issues to the appropriate person
- You’ll support of existing customers with questions or concerns they have with parent accounts and billing
- You’ll assist with management of all payments support related question from other internal teams
- You’ll assist with provision of online training sessions via webinar
- You’ll ensure that all training documentation is up to date and relevant. You’ll also provide feedback for new articles or training resources
- You’ll track activities in our internal systems, including detail and important updates for all customer interactions amongst the customer-facing teams
Or let’s just say, you won’t ever be bored here.
What would make me a good candidate?
We are looking for positive, self-motivated people that are eager to learn. We also look for the following attributes and experience in our Support team members:
- You have around 2 years of experience in a payment support, software onboarding or implementation role, ideally in a SaaS business
- You have experience using a CRM to manage the onboarding/implementation process, ideally Salesforce
- You’re experienced in document verification and KYC/AML checks
- You’re fast and fluent with the Microsoft Office suite (Word & Excel)
- Knowledge of the childcare education industry or/and CCS software is a huge advantage
- You bring excellent customer services skills, demonstrated daily by being friendly, helpful, and empathetic
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills as well as a confident phone manner and active listening skills
- You're able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- You show awareness of your own strengths and areas for growth, and a desire to develop and apply new skills
- You're motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- True team players that understand we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves and pitch in
- Our core values resonate with you: Be Humble, Obsess Over Customers, Think Deeply Move Quickly, and Embrace Change
- Be an Australian citizen or have eligibility and documentation demonstrating your right to work in Australia
What it means to work for us
You get to be a part of redefining the education sector and have a chance to make a real impact every single day you come to work. Some of the other perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn, with accelerated career development for high performers
- A collaborative, flat structured team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Regular social activities and celebrations
- 10 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave benefit
- 3 days paid Volunteer Leave per year
- $1500 individual yearly L&D budget
- Childcare discounts, mental health support
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote working from anywhere in the world for 8 weeks per year for all roles
- Discounts to study an MBA in Innovation and Leadership
- Discounts on tech from Apple and JB Hi-Fi
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "makeedugreat" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad.
Individuals seeking employment at our company are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check as part of their employment.