Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Data Analytics Engineer, based out of Melbourne but supporting our global business and working closely with a cross functional group.
This is the first role of its kind within the Org group and as such you will be entrusted with working closely with various Operational teams, such as Finance, P&E, IT to build the function from the ground up.
Due to the highly collaborative nature of this position and the growth trajectory we are on, it would suit someone who is comfortable with a wide range of data initiatives that enable us to scale. These could range from financial reporting metrics to headcount growth forecasting and other Enterprise Data initiatives.
- Demonstrated capability working with and managing complex data workloads
- Superior ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Extensive data modeling experience, preferably with dbt. Knowledge of dimensional modeling concepts is highly regarded.
- Highly competent in SQL, using modern big data systems like Redshift, Presto or Spark
- Data governance, particular schema and taxonomy management. You’ve worked collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure accurate data and have proactively identified problems with instrumentation or other data quality issues.
- Whilst not essential, experience working with and building financial reporting metrics would be advantageous.
- A lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail and you naturally analyse assumptions
- Comfortable in ambiguity
- Great at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Thorough & Meticulous
- Excellent at identifying problems that have the highest value for stakeholders
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?