We have a strong product development team and deep experience in establishing and managing commercial relationships. We are looking for a talented and experienced go-to-market manager to join our commercial team. You will work collaboratively across functional teams to ensure all-round alignment in the go-to-market strategy and represent the interface between our Product Development and Commercialisation teams. You will leverage your deep understanding of customers and their experiences, to provide seamless implementation of go-to-market strategies with existing and prospective Australian and international customers to:
- Generate in-depth customer insights to identify how best to position Nourish products in the global supply chain of plant protein companies, specialty ingredients companies and flavour companies.
- Undertake market benchmarking to gain a thorough understanding of the market including market segmentation, market development, market refinement and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Activate our broader customer strategy, translating existing and new customer interest into sales or deals and driving go-to-market activities to achieve company goals.
- Continuously refine and optimise the customer strategy based on company feedback, market insights and results.
- Increase product value by interfacing with customers and the Product Development team to ensure we are building the best possible products with strong market fit.
What you’ll do
- Build upon identified strategic partnerships, as well as potential partnerships and major customers within a range of geographies and market sectors, to accelerate our go-to-market path, as well as optimise opportunities for product placement.
- Interact directly with strategic B2B partners and major customers to convert interest into product sales.
- Identify where Nourish sits in the supply chain and how to create a product offering that maximises value for Nourish and our customers. You will act as conduit between product ideation, development, and commercialisation.
- Manage go-to market strategies to achieve commercial success and a strong revenue pipeline.
- Manage customer project timelines and ensure that Nourish responds in a timely manner to customer feedback.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure products meet consumer needs, are scalable and meet regulatory requirements. You will inform internal teams of customer requirements.
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B/B2C roles across go-to-market and strategic marketing.
- Deep experience in the plant protein foods or specialty ingredient supply chain and developed networks across the plant protein sector.
- Knowledge of ingredient purchasing drivers and challenges within food, food ingredients and flavour companies.
- A strategic mindset with demonstrated ability to develop and operationalise models for engagement around costs, prices, margins, profits for Nourish products.
- Experience at analysing models and scenarios that identify opportunities for profit sharing and ability to identify gaps and inequity.
- Experience at shaping solutions in collaboration with team members and as a member of a negotiating team.
- Business development, relationship and account management.
What we can offer you
- Opportunity to be part of something big as we set out to change the way the planet looks at sustainable, plant-based alternatives.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Loads of room for growth and career development – with the opportunity to further shape your role as our company grows.
- Work alongside some of the world’s leading science, food technology, fermentation and synthetic biology organisations and innovators.
- Access to the Nourish Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Generous relocation budget for interstate or overseas individuals.
- The potential to participate in the Nourish Employee Share Option Plan
We are open to this role being performed from various locations, including the USA, Europe, Singapore, or Australia. The Go-to-market Manager at Nourish Ingredients will have the flexibility to work from one of these regions, considering the proximity to key business stakeholders and the potential travel requirements involved. We encourage candidates from these locations to apply and discuss their location preferences during the recruitment process.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, send us your CV now along with a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for this role!
Need more convincing?