The mission of this role is to provide a secure, reliable and performant integration point for clients integrating with Rokt. We create tools that enable clients to seamlessly integrate Rokt Placements anywhere and everywhere on their e-commerce sites. This includes seamlessly delivering Rokt technology into mobile platforms by providing frictionless experiences in native and hybrid applications.
You will own the roadmap, design and specification of features to deliver a native experience in all e-commerce channels through our suite of Software Development Kits (SDKs). Our SDKs are core to enabling the Rokt experience, so you’ll engage with stakeholders across the business, and collaborate closely with other product managers and engineering teams.
- Drive continuous improvement to our SDK framework to optimise performance for page load times
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to help our clients integrate Rokt reliably, in line with best practice, across desktop and mobile platforms
- Develop clear product specifications for features, incorporating quantitative and qualitative research to identify high value opportunities
- Manage trade-offs and effectively prioritise development and product delivery
- 2-4 years of experience in Product Management, or equivalent experience in relevant fields
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex problems, conduct relevant analysis, and evaluate and recommend solutions
- Strong technical background, preferably in the SaaS, Integrations and API space
- Experience with reporting, tag management and analytical tools is advantageous
- Great team player, positively contributing to the product team and culture