Bitcoin.com.au started in 2013 with the idea of making Bitcoin accessible for everyone. Today, we are Australia’s major Bitcoin retail exchange, allowing our customers to purchase Bitcoin over-the-counter with instant delivery, 24/7, at more than 5,000 retail locations and all major Australian banks.
After successfully proving our business model in Australia, we are now expanding into Canada (bitcoin.ca) and the UK (bitcoin.ca) as well as delivering a new B2B product which will serve markets globally.
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced Product Manager with fintech experience to join our Melbourne-based team. You will be the leading interface filling the gap between our customers and our internal strategy/IT teams to ensure that our current and future products satisfy all customer needs and requirements.
- Engage with our customers and B2B partners to identify their needs, create user stories and to own the roadmap for new products and features
- Work closely with our development team on a day-to-day basis to ensure successful delivery and to represent the customers' needs, especially in terms of UI and UX features
- Segment features into developer tasks for the team and track the progress of these tasks, achieve sprint outcomes and estimate completion dates
- Work closely with key stakeholders to report on progress and share roadmap plans
- Develop criteria or measurable data and Perform user acceptance tests to track overall product success and document product features, logic and test results
- Determine how the product should scale according to market and audience needs
- Conduct market research to understand the strengths and weaknesses of competitors and develop a competitive positioning
- Work with our marketing people to communicate new products and features to customers
Your Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years product management experience
- Experience in delivering complex projects for a global organisation to assist with our expansion
- Experience with managing mobile app development from ideation to on-going optimisation post launch
- Experience in blockchain and/or payment and remittance services and/or financial technology would be advantageous
- Agile process experience with an ability to work in small teams - startup experience would be beneficial
- Experience with an SEO-first product development strategy across multi-country domains
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology worlds and work with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to quickly understand complex and new technologies
This position presents as an exceptional opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and internationally expanding business while working with a dynamic and multicultural team. We are based in a top-notch private co-working space in Cremorne, the heart of Melbourne’s startup scene. As is the startup way, team members take full responsibility from day one, whilst at the same time enjoying flexible work arrangements, a fun work environment and regular office events and drinks. Our brands are operated under the company Global Internet Ventures Pty Ltd.