- People First. Live for the Future. Dare to be Different – Our values underpin everything we do
- Sydney based with flexible office plus work from home, our connection days in the office enable our supportive, collaborative, friendly and fun culture
- First rate benefits including health insurance for you and your immediate family, life & income protection, community connect leave, flexi-leave, generous parental leave and more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Jade Customer Team has a new position available for a Client Manager focused on customer and revenue growth for our Jade ThirdEye line of business. Jade ThirdEye is a B2B cloud based anti-money laundering (AML) software platform that automates a manual and time-consuming process for anti-financial crime professionals for our Australian, New Zealand and UK customers.
Based in Sydney, this is an exciting role with the key purpose to drive revenue growth through new business and optimise client satisfaction with a set of accounts to achieve sales targets.
This is an opportunity to work for an international software company where this AML product (and market) are experiencing significant growth with full backing from our leadership to continue so. You have the opportunity to tap into a huge market and earn uncapped commission. Working in a small team within a larger business, you will be given autonomy and support to lead, influence and bring your entrepreneurial attitude to business development.
You will be accountable for:
- Creating, executing and leading new business development opportunities, closing the sale and generating new revenues for Jade
- Launching new features with existing and new customers
- Attending relevant events, networking and creating opportunities for early-stage conversations with potential customers
- A passion for transforming businesses through digital innovation & process automation is essential. Knowledge/experience with the Banking, Lending, Payments, Casino, Funds & Investment sectors is highly desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospecting and qualification
- Sales strategy execution
- Ongoing client engagement & collaboration
- Deal negotiation and closure
A talented Client/Customer/Sales/BD Manager you will have:
- Experience working in the technology space; within AML (anti-money laundering), Risk & Compliance or Financial Services industries is preferred
- 5+ years in an IT enterprise or digital software sales role.
- A demonstrated track record of successfully selling IT software and solutions, from lead generation, pipeline and forecast management through to developing and executing strategic account plans and closing the sale.
- Skills in crafting account plans and prioritising sales activities.
- A strong focus on providing brilliant, collaborative client service and satisfaction.
- Ability to build strong relationships and provide excellent support to others internally and externally
- Experience working with partnerships and mid-market to enterprise level organisations would also be beneficial
If you are excited about this role and you believe you can bring your skills to exceed at Jade then we encourage you to apply, you could just be who we are looking for, for this or other positions at Jade.
People first. Live for the future. Dare to be different. These three values underpin everything we do at Jade. We never lose sight of people, their potential, and the innovative ways they can achieve that potential through technology.
We value and celebrate creating a diverse and inclusive organisation for our people. We know diversity benefits everyone who comes into contact with our business. Diversity and Inclusion at Jade means that we celebrate and appreciate all the ways we are different.
At Jade our People First culture means we do not stand still with our progressive people initiatives; we have recently improved our employee benefits around our community connect leave, flexi-leave and a highly supportive and generous parental leave scheme. Our employees and their family are provided with health insurance, as well as life and income protection for our people amongst other great benefits. We are proud at Jade that we have crushed our gender pay gap to 0.5% in 2023.
Our commitment to our customers’ future success defines us. Through passionate employees like you, we’re always looking for new ways of combining the power of People, Data, and Software, to make technology meaningful and accessible.
Our people love coming to work because we’re always working on something innovative and inspiring, and we can’t wait for more people like you to join us.
Your application to Jade will be reviewed based on your work experience or skills that you can bring to Jade and not on your cultural background, gender, age, disability, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation or any other aspect which makes you unique.
To view a Position Description for this role Position Description - click here