Koala’s mission is: Better furniture experiences, designed with the World in mind. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, incredible customer service and social good; we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture to create happier, healthier habitats.
Like what you see here at Koala's Second Home, keen to become a joey and join us in the not so distant future? Please pop your details and resume through and let’s see if we can unleash your potential together!
Treehouse Perks and Privileges…
Koala is only great when its employees are happy — and we’re one happy crew!
- Take a break - generous time off and paid parental leave to help keep your work life balance, balanced.
- Surprise & delight - The two-word combo at the core of everything we do. All Koalas can expect to enjoy free Koala products with ‘mates rates’ for your friends and fam.
- Weekly breakfast BBQ's to keep you fuelled.
- Support & wellbeing - Our employee experience respects and embraces all families, formed, found and evolving. You’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes unlimited sessions for financial, work, relationship, family or wellbeing support.
- Accelerate your career - We’ve partnered with RMIT where all of our Koala’s receive a discount, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning and Koala facilitated resources.
- Community & connection - We believe that simply doing ‘no harm’ isn’t good enough So, how are we doing our part? BCorp Certified, WWF Partnership, Volunteer Days, a member of SoftLanding and so much more.