Who are we?
MadeComfy is an award-winning property management and hospitality company specialising in short-term rentals.
We enable property owners to participate in the shared economy boom by renting out their properties on the short-term rental market, generating over 40% higher returns than any other form of rental through our value-adding end-to-end management service. This service includes furnishing, 24/7 guest management, check-in's/out's, housekeeping and maintenance, which ultimately creates unique experiences and a high level of comfort for our guests.
We are looking to work with an independent contractor to partner with MadeComfy as a Property Assistant. You will be out on the road, helping guests who are staying in our homes, assisting at photo shoots and making our homes feel comfortable. The position responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Setting up lockbox's and delivering keys to assist guests on entry
- Completing accommodation inspections and inventory for our homes
- Providing Access to other contractors such as cleaners and photographers
- Meeting guests and helping them during their stay
- Meeting owners and helping them with ad-hoc tasks
- Driver’s license and a vehicle to perform the role
- Problem Solving and thinking on the fly!
- Time Management skills
- Clear communication skills
- ABN registered
We pay competitive contractor rates as well as fuel, toll and mobile phone allowances