Note: We are anticipating growth and are hoping to expand our team in 2024! If you feel Assignar is the right fit for you, please submit your Expression of Interest and we'll reach out once a role becomes available.
Location: Preferably Brisbane otherwise Remote Aus (with consistent travel)
OTE: $190k-$250k (Based on potential commission earnings)
We're a mission-led cloud-based construction tech startup. Sean McCreanor (co-founder and CEO) started Assignar in 2014 after experiencing the painful lack of offerings available to him as a contractor to run his own business operations. Cut to present and Assignar works with hundreds of customers, ranging from multinational, multi-billion-dollar companies to specialist contractors.
We’ve found product-market fit: Assignar is an all-in-one platform, now leading the way in digital construction operations built for contractors. We enable teams to have real-time visibility on jobsites to successfully schedule the right workers to the right projects, track equipment efficiently, and make well-informed, data-driven decisions for future projects.
We’re well funded. In 2021, we raised a $20 million Series B funding round. Investor demand was so high that in late 2021, we raised a $16.5 million secondary round. Our investors include Fifth Wall, Tola Capital, Ironspring Capital, OIF Ventures, Tiger Global, HighSage Ventures, and SecondQuarter Ventures.
We have a talented and diverse global team. Assignar was born in Australia and is now headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with team members also in Aus, Canada, N.Z & the UK.
That’s enough about us. Let’s chat about you! To enable us on our growth trajectory, we’re searching for a talented and resilient Account Executive with a proven track record in B2B demand generation, account based selling and navigating a sales cycle from start to finish. This role offers someone the chance to start their sales career and grow within an established company.
You’ll ideally bring with you:
- Powerful outbound sales skills, including the ability to educate prospects
- Organizational skills and ability to set priorities each day and week to work through
- Ideally, 5 years experience in a sales / account executive role
- Proven high volume inside/outside sales experience (B2B)
- Ability to work towards company targets and key results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Familiar with Sales tools like Salesforce, Salesloft/Outreach, Drift, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apollo/ZoomInfo, etc. a plus
Day to day, you will:
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound efforts like cold calling, cold email, and LinkedIn engagement and onsite territory plan
- Based out of our office 3-4 times a week (if in Denver) otherwise remote besides traveling weekly to events and your targeted account drops
- Identify key-decision makers, generate interest within organizations through qualification calls
- Understand customer needs and requirements by performing discovery calls
- Maintain and expand our CRM with prospects within your assigned territory
- Assist with performing effective online and in-person demos to prospect when required with assigned SE.
- Attend in person events, demonstrations and industry associations as requested by the company
What success looks like
In the first month, you will participate in a 2 week onboarding program, which includes– becoming knowledgeable about our product, industry segments & customer profiles, navigating our lead generation tools, shadowing other sales members, understanding customer profiles, and how to best overcome objections.
Our AE team plays a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. By the second month, you will be comfortable communicating to our prospects, identifying key decision-makers, generating interest, and booking demos that you will run by yourself and with your Sales Engineer
Who you’ll work with
Key team members you’ll work with are:
- Trent McCreanor (Global Head of Sales)
- BDR Team (located across the US and AUS)
- Jordan Stewart (Chief Revenue Officer)
- Revops/Marketing Team
Have we got your interest? Our recruitment process is:
- Submit your application via the Breezy link
- Phone screen with Luisa Deidun (People & Culture Manager)
- Interview with Trent McCreanor (Global Head of Sales)
- Interview with Jordan Stewart (CRO)
We commit to getting back to every application with a response.
We value equity, inclusion, belonging, and diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. Also - if you feel like you don't meet all the criteria above, please apply anyway! We don't want that to get in the way of meeting you.