As an established Australian-born business, we’re proud to be ranked 3rd for the AFR's Best Places to Work 2022!!!! We’re continuing to supercharge our growth by turning the global market Amber. That’s right, “Aussie Amber”, our brand colour aptly named by our Marketing Team!
In doing so we’re changing the way people pay, for the better, and we’d love you to join us in our mission.
About the opportunity:
We are offering a varied and flexible role with elements of investor relations, copywriting, company secretarial and project co-ordination tasks.
Ideal for a new graduate, or anyone looking for an entry into a corporate career with a broad focus, with any Arts, Commerce, Business or Legal degree.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Draft ASX releases
- Co-ordinate production and lodgement of financial results, annual report and notice of AGM
- Co-ordinate web presentations of financial results
- Monitor investor relations email inbox
- Curate Openpay corporate web pages
- Co-ordinate with financial analysts to provide briefings and information.
- Review market information, and provide summaries for management
- Co-ordinate and carry out one-off admin & legal projects, eg, corporate records management
The Team you’ll be joining
We believe every new team member has an opportunity to add to our culture in your own unique way, so we’re looking for people who want to be part of a diverse and ever changing team.
As we grow, we change, so you’ll be flexible, willing to evolve as our systems and processes do. Always tenacious, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities and will be quick to bounce back if you encounter a setback. Most importantly, you’ll be kind - our team appreciate and support each other so you’ll want to be part of that team spirit.
What you’ll need to have:
- Very high level of English writing and comprehension
- Editing skills and an eye for detail
- Organisation and timetable management
- Formal and informal communication and relationship building skills
- Independent problem-solving
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and similar programs
- The ability to self-start and a willingness to learn
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Short-listed candidates will be advised by telephone. Please note, due to the requirements of this role, candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.