About the company
Lawpath is Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal services.
With multiple awards in our pockets (including the Deloitte Fast 50 for 2020), Lawpath has regularly been listed as one of Australia’s fastest growing startups to watch. We use technology to make legals faster, simpler and more cost-effective. We’ve helped over 300,000 businesses save in excess of $100m in legal fees!
About the role
If you are an exceptional law student who’s hungry for a real-world challenge and love the idea of working in a fast-paced, innovative company that is breaking new frontiers in the highly competitive legal market, then this might be the challenge for you.
We’re interested in first to final-year law students. This position can count towards your PLT hours and will run for a period of 12 weeks.
The role is unpaid, rich in experience, and we are flexible fitting your hours around your university schedule.
Supporting the Content Marketing vertical, the successful candidate will assist in delivery, execution, and reporting to drive a jam-packed calendar of initiatives.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Work with the content team to create and implement content and copywriting across blogs. You will be writing about business advice, legal considerations, and legislation changes
- Proofreading and adherence to brand guidelines of all assets
- Manage the blogs and assist in uploads and liaise with the design team when needed
- Collaborate with the content team to create a social media calendar for content distribution
Who you are:
- We value legal students —you should be studying law at a university level in Australia
- Excellent written and proofreading skills. We don’t need a grammar nerd, but writing skills are central to this role
- Resilient with impeccable time management and the ability to multi-task
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines
- Confident and curious attitude in building strong relationships across the business to learn about our products, technology, and people
- Passionate, energetic and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Lawpath celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and sociable company in an exciting new industry. Please apply with your CV. You need to have full legal working rights to work in Australia to be considered for this position.