About the company
Lawpath is Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal services.
With multiple awards in our pockets (including the Deloitte Fast 50 for 2020), Lawpath has regularly been listed as one of Australia’s fastest growing startups to watch. We use technology to make legals faster, simpler and more cost-effective. We’ve helped over 300,000 businesses save in excess of $100m in legal fees!
About the role
This is an unbeatable opportunity to hit the ground running and help fuel Lawpath’s growth as the largest player in Australia’s legal technology scene. This position is responsible for the full sales cycle - calling inbound leads, identifying their legal needs through a consultative sales process and converting them to raving fans. Don’t worry, no legal experience is needed for this role, all training is provided.
About the Team
You will be working amongst a team of other hard-working sales professionals who are all driven by helping small businesses and achieving concrete results. This position will provide you with the opportunity to learn from industry leaders and colleagues from world-class SaaS companies. While an excellent learning space for anyone who is looking to start or continue their sales career in the tech space, there’s also plenty of fun along the way!
What’s is on offer:
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Daily inbound warm leads
- Inhouse Learning & Development Initiatives via Lawpath: Academy
- Have ownership of Lawpath via our Employee Share Option Scheme
- An opportunity to join a close-knit sales team and business that celebrate every win across the business!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups, recycling via outbound calls and emails – all driven from warm leads !!
- Achievement of set daily targets and earning uncapped commission
- Understanding customer needs and requirements through discovery calls
- Selling Lawpath’s unique software capabilities to SMB customers
- Building and developing your own sales pipeline
- Upselling and retaining existing clients
- Keeping our CRM system up-to-date and accurate (Salesforce)
To be successful, you will need:
- Willingness to push the boundaries of your knowledge and learn fast
- A track record of achieving individual revenue targets
- Ability to quickly learn and use various systems
- Strong attention to detail
- At Lawpath, we always aim to set every employee up for success. We will provide:
- One-on-one training with your manager and a dedicated mentor from day one
- Clear, generous and achievable sales goals and commission structure
- Seamless 2-week onboarding program that covers a comprehensive company overview, product knowledge and basic sales skills
- Training on all of our product and sales tools - Salesforce, Intercom, Chargify, to name a few
- Well established processes and documents to you achieve your metrics from the get-go
Our benefits are designed to help everyone enjoy a fulfilling, productive and balanced life in & out of work.
Remuneration & benefits
- An internationally growing business where success is fuelled by innovation, respect and passion for helping our customers.
- Have ownership of Lawpath and its international subsidiaries through a generous and inclusive Employee Share Option Plan.
- Competitive remuneration package maintained by regular pay reviews and job evaluation.
- Employee referral scheme allowing you to earn bonuses for referring talent to Lawpath.
Flexibility and wellbeing
- Flexible working and WFH available to assist you in balancing your work and personal lives.
- Discounted gym membership to a gym near the office to keep you fit and energized.
- Mental health days and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for your mental wellness.
- Prepaid counselling and coaching services to better manage stress or work through a specific issue.
Growth, development and learning
- Annual Learning Stipend available to you to direct your own learning activities.
- Mentoring Program to facilitate your growth and development by tapping into the experience of accomplished business leaders.
- Your professional growth and development is embedded in our culture by exposing you to stretch projects, new responsibilities and other regular growth goals.
- Realise your full potential through Lawpath Career Framework, which accelerates your career progression by aligning growth experiences with career pathways that can be tailored to your preferences.
- Team budget for participation in conferences and involvement in professional associations.
- Unlimited access to Lawpath Academy providing training courses that improve your productivity, technical skills and increase your value as a professional.
Women and working parents
- Helping parents with 8-week and 2-week paid Parental Leave for primary and secondary carers respectively with your superannuation continuing to be paid as normal during Parental Leave.
- Supporting women leadership in Lawpath by an independently created group that discusses being a woman and an aspiring leader at work (specifically in the tech industry).
- Culture of transparency supported by initiatives such as CEO Town Hall, regular business performance updates and open lines of communication on all levels.
- Channel your positive energy towards projects of high social impact outside of work with 2 days of paid Volunteering Leave.
- New to the Crew buddy program when you join to make you feel welcomed and help you become in sync with our culture and your colleagues!
- Get inspired on your career journey by our senior leaders and managers sharing their tips and tricks during regular Career Chats.
- Celebrating company, team & individual success with Employee Awards and Rewards and quarterly team outings.
- Busy and fun Culture Calendar full of activities and team building days.
- Active Social Clubs to share your interests with like minded and cool people (AKA your colleagues), including groups such as live band / comedy stand-up, trivia, cooking, sports and book groups
- Funky office in Surry Hills close to Bars, Cafes and Transport with end of trip facilities.
Lawpath celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and sociable company in an exciting new industry. Please apply with your CV. You need to have full legal working rights to work in Australia to be considered for this position.