We are Maropost, Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Profit 500! Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organisations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and ecommerce.
Our platform is used and trusted by thousands of brands worldwide to maximise their revenue. Our Australian-based unified ecommerce platform empowers thousands of B2B and multi-channel ecommerce businesses, big and small, to achieve more. From online stores, POS terminals and marketplace connections, to inventory, order management and shipping, our all-in-one platform connects it all.
We’re on a mission to build the most technically advanced marketing & ecommerce platform in the world coupled with unsurpassed customer service and support.
We are on the hunt for an innovative Product Manager to work with our teams to develop and execute product strategies & drive our product vision.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the Product Manager will work with cross-functional teams to ideate, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What You’ll be responsible for:
- Product Lifecycle Management.
- The product(s) you represent have clearly defined value propositions which are thoroughly understood by each member of your team as well as all internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiatives are properly scrutinised and considered before they commence.
- Data is intelligently and transparently consulted to aid decision making wherever possible.
- Features and products are released with minimal friction.
- The business (e.g., sales, marketing, customer support and success) understands your product and its features and has a drive to support and sell it.
- Ensure the wider business understands how your product works, who it is intended for and the benefits it delivers.
- Test solutions with customers and prospects.
- Accurately measure the adoption of your product and make sure other teams, such as Marketing and Sales, are keeping track of the right information throughout the onboarding pipeline.
- Co-ordinate releases
What You’ll bring to Maropost:
- Excellent understanding of the SaaS industry.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the product development life cycle from concept to launch.
- High level of proficiency analysing data with spreadsheets and/or other database software.
- Positive with a collaborative attitude and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Experience with, or ability to work with teams across multiple time zones.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Your relationships with both internal and external stakeholders are vital to the success of your team.
- Experience in a product company or a start-up.
- Strong ability to organise, prioritise workload and to be proactive. Being able to manage conflicting and fast changing work items.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and translate this knowledge into new products and features.
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Grow your entrepreneurial dreams with a free Maropost Commerce Cloud store.
- Paid study leave.
- Wear what you want, every day is a casual day.
- Fast paced & dynamic working environment.
Equal Employment Opportunist:
Maropost is deeply committed to promoting diversity, advancing equity, and fostering a culture of inclusion. Therefore, we invite applications from marginalised and equity-seeking groups. Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.