* Work flexibly under a hybrid model from Surry Hills
* Opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career in a founder-led scale up
* Impactful and rewarding role helping improve men’s health
G’day, we’re Mosh
Our mission is to radically change healthcare for Aussie men. To get them the help they need without all the hassle, seriousness and sometimes awkwardness. We know the current healthcare system is not meeting the needs of the modern man, and we reckon there’s a better, more holistic way. Our solutions for hair loss, sexual health, skin care, mental health and weight management are easy, affordable and completely discreet.
More than a job
There’s nothing better than the feeling that what you’re doing matters and makes a difference. We’re pretty lucky this is the norm and not the exception for us. As a Content Marketing Manager, you will drive brand health and performance metrics for Mosh by leading and executing on a content strategy that brings our vibrant community of patients and practitioners to life in multiple formats and across channels, including Social, SEO and PR.
What you’ll do
On a day to day basis you will:
- Know the Mosh customer community intimately. As the owner of our user generated content program, you’ll be able to identify opportunities and pull insights for storytelling across the full channel mix from a constantly growing database of customers.
- Be briefed by the entire cross functional marketing team to plan and create best in class content and storytelling in multiple formats and across channels, including patient case studies, blog posts, whitepapers, videos, social media posts, landing pages, email campaigns, and more
- Help drive trust in our online health platform by finding new ways to showcase our experts and practitioners
- Know your way around the entire marketing channel mix. Use your strong understanding of how to tailor content and comms to where the audience is on their path to purchase journey, and use this expertise to create engaging and responsive content.
- Work closely with the Product and Performance teams to ensure all content is optimised for search engines and user experience.
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Manager and Creative Director to beef out campaign briefs with real customer insights and testimonials and take a lead role in creative ideation sessions.
- Analyse and measure the effectiveness of content marketing campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content marketing and use this knowledge to inform content development and distribution.
- Continuously identify new opportunities for content marketing and provide recommendations for improvement and growth.
Experience you’ll bring
We’re looking for someone with a growth mindset who is open to learning, problem-solving and embraces change. You will be a critical and creative thinker, with an enthusiasm for storytelling and user experience. Fostering relationships, connecting and engaging with stakeholders is a key strength, as is working effectively in a cross-functional team in hands-on capacity.
Ideally, you will also have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in content marketing or a related field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with experience in writing for various audiences and formats.
- Working knowledge of SEO, Social Media and CRM.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Relationship and stakeholder management experience.
- Ideally worked directly with customers and ‘non-talent’ to generate content.
- Proven ability to shape decisions with data-informed approaches.
What’s on offer
We hire teammates that share our values, believe in our mission and are passionate about the future of men’s health. Some of the reasons our team loves Mosh include:
- We work flexibly under a hybrid model (3 days in office, 2 from home)
- There are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and grow in a founder-led scale up environment
- You can access to up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- You get discounts on a range of Mosh products and services
- We’re a creative, friendly and collaborative bunch
- Our work makes a real, positive impact on the lives of others
Everyone is different and we think that’s what makes life interesting. We believe these differences create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
P.S. We love a good cover letter. The more you, the better.