* Flexible work arrangements
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Impactful and rewarding role helping improve men’s health
G’day, we’re Mosh
Our mission is to radically change healthcare for Aussie men. To get them the help they need without all the hassle, seriousness and sometimes awkwardness. We know the current healthcare system is not meeting the needs of the modern man, and we reckon there’s a better, more holistic way. Our solutions for hair loss, sexual health, skin care, mental health (and more to come!) are easy, affordable and completely discreet.
We believe there is no better time than now, that action is better than words and that results trump dreams. So, we’re scaling up at super speed, and on the hunt for the best and brightest to help us fulfil our mission.
More than a job
There’s nothing better than the feeling that what you’re doing matters and makes a difference. We’re pretty lucky this is the norm and not the exception for us.
The impact you’ll make:
Currently we help 50,000 Australian men with concerns about their hair, sexual health, mental health and skin. As a dietician on our platform you will help clients on their journey, with the key focus being weight management.
Things you’ll do:
- Work with clients to help them achieve their health and weight management objectives
- Provide a high level of quality care and management of treatment plans
- Contribute to positive client outcomes through evidence based practice, working within the model and protocols set by Mosh
- Provide telehealth consultations as required by clients
Experience you’ll bring:
- Successful completion of an accredited dietetic program in Australia
- Current or eligibility for Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) status with the Dietitian's Association of Australia
- 1+ years of relevant dietetics experience
What’s on offer
We hire teammates that share our values, believe in our mission and are passionate about the future of men’s health. Some of the reasons our team loves Mosh include:
- Our work makes a real, positive impact on the lives of others
- We’re a creative, friendly and collaborative bunch
- We’re headquartered in sunny Sydney, but work flexibly under a hybrid model
- We’re on a growth trajectory so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and develop
- We offer a competitive salary, plus incentives/equity options
Everyone is different and we think that’s what makes life interesting. We’re committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
P.S. We love a good cover letter. The more you, the better.