Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Here at Vinomofo, we’re more than just an online retailer, we’re a movement - a tribe of vino-loving mofos united by wine. No bowties, no BS!
We’re building an awesome modern headless eCommerce platform with cutting edge cloud products and platforms and as our Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you’ll be right in the thick of it! You’ll work with key stakeholders across the business to enhance, design, deliver and communicate impactful solutions that enhance our offering.
Our culture and values are everything to us. We’re customer obsessed and love our work.
We Step Up, Care More, Do Some Good, Keep It Real and Have Fun!
- Influence the development process from inception to successful delivery for all projects across all brands.
- A leader in the team, ensuring quality, continuity and stability of the Vinomofo codebase.
- Your skills and experience will help drive and influence the continuous improvement of our agile development and delivery processes and practices. There are no egos here. Calling things out when appropriate and driving improvement is the responsibility of all.
- Workshopping requirements in collaboration with other teams into development projects with clear definitions of success.
- Helping prioritise and allocate work across the team and helping manage transparent expectations to the business with respect to bandwidth. We can’t please everyone, especially in a fast paced eCommerce environment, so making sound decisions with clarity and reason is a critical responsibility of this role.
- In collaboration with the CTO and Head of Data & Technology, build a strong technical culture for Vinomofo with curiosity and humility.
- You’ll help mentor other team members, through your experience and candid communication.
- Stay current and curious with emerging industry trends & best practices. We’re always open to trying new things.
- Provide input to build strong professional relationships with our technology partners.
Ideal Tech Skills/Experience:
- eCommerce SaaS platforms
- Headless architectures - Ecommerce and CMS
- Integration methodologies and implementations
- Serverless environments
- Proficiency with different Databases - You’re not expected to be a gun data engineer, however knowing your way around them, with strong SQL skills is essential.
- Graph QL
- Identity management/authentication
- Continuous integration & automation
- Real-time operational environments
- Writing tests
- Pair programming
- Code reviewing
- The way we work has been flipped on its head in recent times and here at Vinomofo, we’re all about it. We’re flexy and we know it!! Whether working from HQ or from home, you’ll be supported.
- A range of leave options, including birthday and wellness days. Don’t wanna work on your birthday? Done! Need a couple of days to reset, just cos? You got it!
- Wine tastings on the regular to keep your palate excited and your tasting notes fresh.
- Generous staff discounts, your cellar need never be empty!
- 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Program for when you need a little extra support.
- An inclusive workplace that recognises the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
Vinomofo is committed to fostering a supportive workplace that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion. If you require any adjustments throughout the recruitment process to allow you to participate equitably, please contact our People & Culture Consultant [email protected]
At Vinomofo, all employees are expected to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and the safety of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer! We commit to respond to every applicant.