POSITION DESCRIPTION - OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Winner of the AFR fast 100 award, Drive Yello’s mission is to enhance businesses’ ability to compete and grow through e-commerce. We do this by creating an intelligent gig economy platform that ethically empowers gig workers and connects them with e-commerce businesses to provide last-mile delivery services.
We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a highly motivated person to help deliver scalable outcomes across our national network of 8,000 couriers.
We partner with some of the largest retail clients across Australia delivering 250,000 orders a month from 1,200 stores Australia wide, some of our partners include Woolworths, Coles, Myer, BWS, Dan Murphy’s,, Terry White Chemmart just to name a few.
About The Role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be a critical member of the operations team.
This is an exciting opportunity as the role touches upon many of the most vibrant areas of the business. In a dynamic business like ours everyday can be different, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Project management: Aligning with our value of “committed to getting things done”, you will work closely with key stakeholders across the business to bring a range of operational plans to life.
- Process improvement: Aligning with our value of “scalability is critical to our success”, you will design and implement processes to ensure we are better servicing and empowering our courier network.
- Data analysis: Aligning with our value of “data empowered”, you will analyse our data to ensure we are making astute business decisions.
- Communication: Aligning with our value of “customer fandom”, you will lead the communication process with the courier network across a variety of platforms and mechanisms to ensure they are engaged and passionate fans of Drive Yello.
- A proven track record of using insights from data to make smart business decisions. Excel or Google Sheets skills are necessary.
- Must be experienced working in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring timely delivery of projects.
- The ability to form a well founded opinion when some but not all of the required data is immediately available for a given question.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well handling multiple concurrent projects to manage competing demands
- Strong judgement, with the ability to make quick, yet sound decisions and follow-through
- Creative approach to problem-solving, with a strong customer focus and commitment to deliver
- Team-player attitude, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish high-trust professional relationships quickly
If this sounds like it could be you, hit the apply button, we would love to hear from you!
Drive Yello is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.