Spriggy helps Aussie families teach their kids about money and makes it possible to manage it all from your pocket. We provide parents with a safe and simple way to pay their kids pocket money, set chores, manage savings, monitor spending, pay for school lunches and invest for their kids' future.
We launched in late 2016 and have over 850,000 members and a 4.8 star rating average from over 22,000 App Store reviews. In mid 2021, we closed our Series B round of $35m and are backed by high-calibre Australian investors, including Mike Cannon-Brookes' Grok Ventures and NAB ventures.
The Spriggy Team
We’re a curious bunch and a rapidly growing team. Our team comes from diverse backgrounds that include engineering, design, physics, genetics, medicine, sports, ex-founders and mathematics. We take our values pretty seriously at Spriggy, and being values-led is a big part of who we are.
Our team shares a common goal and similar motivations. We’re all passionate problem solvers who believe people learn by doing. We tell it how it is and believe that together we can build a brighter future by ensuring what we choose to do makes a difference to us and our families.
We want to know a bit more about you and what you're interested in working on.
The nature and number of opportunities will depend on your skills and availability.
We will work with you to find the best arrangement to suit your needs.
This is an expression of interest and not an open vacancy. Once we have received your application, we will be in contact to discuss your experience and the Spriggy EOI program.
Please be advised that our Spriggy EOI opportunities arise on an ad-hoc basis so it may be some time before we have a suitable opportunity for you.
You can find out more about the programme, success stories so far and the benefits it will provide to all involved here.
To be successful in securing one of these excellent positions, you will:
- Need to have full working rights in Australia
- Based out of Sydney/ Australia
- Have extensive experience in your respective areas of expertise
- Be open to a hybrid working model (2-3 days working from the office)
In addition, we are looking for candidates who are proactive and have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and thrive working with a diverse range of teams and projects.
We’re looking for individuals who will flourish under our spirit of independence and a new era of innovative thinkers who can collaborate and strive for success within our culture.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to build one of Australia’s next tech unicorns alongside an exceptional team.
- The opportunity to shape the future of money for young Australians.
- Excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth and learning amongst the team.
- Competitive salary and consideration for equity.
- A dedicated work from home set up and an annual training budget.
- An ability to directly influence the direction of the Spriggy products and business.
- An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
Accessibility and Inclusion
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. Do you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application? If so, please send let us know in advance.
Our team's diverse background ensures that our products talk to the needs of all Australian families. To continue to be able to do this well, we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply