Who are we?
MadeComfy is an award-winning property management and hospitality company specialising in short-term rentals.
We enable property owners to participate in the shared economy boom by renting out their properties on the short-term rental market, generating over 40% higher returns than any other form of rental through our value-adding end-to-end management service. This service includes furnishing, 24/7 guest management, check-in's/out's, housekeeping and maintenance, which ultimately creates unique experiences and a high level of comfort for our guests.
CURRENT SCHEDULE AVAILABLE:
Hours = Monday - Friday (average of 38 hours per week) ($30 an hour rate)
Contract length = 6-12 months
You will be completing ad hoc tasks within our homes, including but not limited too:
- Setting up lockboxes & delivering keys
- Completing accommodation inspections and inventory
- Providing access to guests
- Meeting guests and owners to help them during their stay
- Troubleshooting issues. Such as WIFI, hot water or issues related to appliances
- Assisting on photoshoots
- Liaising with multiple teams within the business such as Guest Experience, Maintenance and Housekeeping
In return, this partnership will give you the opportunity to meet people from all around the world and work alongside a dynamic and passionate team.
- You will need a driver’s license and your own vehicle
- Problem-Solving skills
- Time Management – you will need to be punctual and be able to manage your time effectively
- Clear communication skills
- ABN registered
- Work with Australia's largest short-term rental property manager
- Get to work in some of Australia's most exclusive and luxurious properties
Estimated annual earnings based on contractor rates = $67,940 (inclusive of public holiday rates, fuel & phone allowance) Exclusive of Toll & Parking costs which are expensed.