Register your interest in joining Sonder's experienced Response Network!
Employed on a casual basis, Sonder Responders work a flexible, 24-hour on-call roster, providing in person support to members as they navigate challenging situations and events.
Your experience in decision making, response, empathy, and a drive to help others will be essential to success and satisfaction in this role. You will be free to nominate your hours of availability and will be generously compensated with remuneration for both on-call availability, when required, and incident response.
You will also, when required, assist the Network Manager to:
- Conduct stakeholder engagement to support Sonder’s business and operational outputs as directed
- Nurture partnership relations, engagement and training
- Provide input to operational procedures and network management
- Conduct emergency and non-emergency support responses as required to support the network of responders in your area
What makes a great Responder?
We’re seeking experienced individuals from the military, law enforcement, mental health sector or emergency services industries who are passionate about providing assistance to people in need. We are looking for someone who is confident in their ability to assess a critical situation and determine, or recommend, the next steps. Empathy is essential.
You will have:
- Recent or current experience in Australia within emergency services, military and/or security-related work and a strong network of contacts in the local area.
- High level of self-awareness, motivation, and self-management.
- Ability to set priorities, act on key issues and make quick decisions while displaying interpersonal sensitivity.
- Ability to work a flexible, on-call roster.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now and join our journey to make personal safety accessible to everyone.
What can we offer you?
You will work with a collaborative, vibrant and passionate team of experienced professionals, inside and outside of the Response Network Team and as we continue to grow, there will be plenty of development opportunities.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Induction and onboarding designed to make you succeed in your new role
- Social events and clubs
- Supportive and collaborative team
Join Sonder’s innovative movement and feel empowered everyday knowing you are contributing to making the world a safer place.