At Zoomo, our vision is to transition every urban mile to Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs). Zoomo offers the world’s leading platform for commercial use e-bikes. We offer customers a modular solution including fleet management software, servicing and financing. In 4 years Zoomo has helped transition millions of urban miles to light electric vehicles, built a team of >200 world class engineers, operators, sales staff and vehicle repair technicians; developed and deployed the world's best last mile delivery electric bikes and fleet management software; and successfully sold these fleet solutions into the world's leading logistics businesses. We operate across the USA, UK, Europe, Canada and Australia. Zoomo vehicles are used by major players in the food, grocery and parcel delivery segments with partners including UberEats, Doordash, JustEat Takeaway, Deliveroo, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Amazon, FedEx, Getir, Ocado, GoPuff and many more.
The Chief of Staff to the CEO will have a direct impact on the future growth trajectory and strategic plan of Zoomo. This role is a central / global position working closely with our CEO and requires strong strategic thinking, strong execution and project management, and the interpersonal ability to work with teams from around the business. Zoomo is undergoing a period of rapid growth across the globe and we are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who can switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into time-sensitive business critical projects the next.
- Board and investor relations: Work closely with the CEO, executive team and board to craft board meeting agendas, liaise with existing investors, support shareholder communications.
- Strategic advice: Run projects and analysis to inform key decisions at the corporate strategy level. Informed by strong commercial judgement and perceptive interpersonal skills.
- Executive team whip: Help set the agenda and manage regular reporting cadence
- Internal comms: Support translation of company strategy into frontline action by managing the cascading of company OKR, reporting and internal communications tools
- Corporate development: Represent the CEO and company in partnership and business development conversations
- 7+ years of work experience with ideally 4+ years in consulting/banking and 2+ years in an operating role
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
- Strong analytical skills and comfort in excel
- Strong communication skills, especially across teams and business units
- Data-driven and structured in your decision making with sound business judgement
- Self-starter with a “can-do” outlook
- An entrepreneurial attitude – you should be comfortable looking at a problem from multiple angles
- Relevant industry (mobility, logistics, tech) experience advantageous but not required
- Bonus point(s) for start up experience, PR and/or internal comms experience
We offer you the chance to be part of a team at the cutting edge of the world’s electrification journey, including:
- Working with a switched on team that strives to make the streets greener and serve the rider
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Benefit from the company's success, through equity options - giving you ownership in and financial upside to the company’s long term success
- Global and country-specific benefits packages
- Flexible working that is focussed on the delivery of OKRs
- Monthly team outings & events
- Get to know our product by using one of our e-bikes
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Mental wellbeing support
Zoomers currently represent 45 nationalities and we celebrate diversity and inclusion with equal opportunities for all.