Ongoing, Part time (0.6 - 0.8 FTE)
Location: Melbourne or Sydney (opportunity to work from home 50% of the time)
Curio, a leading education consulting and learning experience company, works with universities, vocational education providers, schools and companies to drive change through learning. We lead the online learning transformation of many of our clients and partners through a focus on the creation and delivery of exceptional learning experiences. Our focus on solving complex learner experience problems allows us to specialise in learning strategy, experience, content, design, and delivery. Our business practice stretches across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, United Kingdom, Canada and the United States.
Further details about Curio can be found at our website: https://curio.co
The People and Culture Manager is a newly established role at Curio reporting directly to the CEO. Therefore, you will play a vital role in shaping the culture and people practices from Australia and into our international offices, with a focus on driving engagement, inclusion, and a positive work culture. You will be responsible for establishing people strategies, programs, and policies that align with our culture, values, and objectives.
- Develop and implement comprehensive People & Culture (P&C) strategies and initiatives that align with Curio’s business strategy and promote our creative and curious culture.
- Manage employee life cycle processes such as talent recruitment, selection, onboarding, development, performance management, and exit processes.
- Promote diversity and inclusion across Curio globally, fostering a positive work culture that supports people of all backgrounds.
- Implement reward and recognition programs together with our senior leaders to maintain high engagement and job satisfaction.
- Oversee and manage our performance and engagement platform (Lattice) system that drives our culture and values
- Manage our workplace health and safety policies and commitments
- Partner with our external advisors in different regions in which we operate to resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Partner with our external advisors in different regions in which we operate to ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management including updating policies, contracts, etc.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with at least five years human resources related work experience, experience in end-to-end employee lifecycle is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of human resources processes, P&C policies, best P&C practice and candidate sourcing strategies
- Strong ability in using MS Office and experience with HR systems (e.g. Employment Hero, Workable, Lattice and other relevant systems)
- Ability to self-manage, work independently and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise tasks, balance demanding workloads to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work experience in professional services, digital agencies, technology companies.
- Flexible, fun work environment.
- Significant career opportunities as Curio grows.
- Four weeks annual leave plus up to an extra week over the Christmas - New Year period in Australia during the Curio shutdown.
- Monthly technology allowance also payable to cover mobile phone and internet usage.
Remuneration: $120,000 - $140,000 (full time pro rata) depending on experience plus 11.0% superannuation.
Applications Close: 23 August 2023