We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior User Experience Designer to ensure the Rokt B2B platform delivers a world class experience. The platform supports internal and external users from a broad range of functions including account managers, reporting analysts, operations and finance. As our next UX designer, you will be the voice of the user, ensuring the user experience is simple, intuitive and effective. Working closely with other Product Managers and Designers, you will help design, test and evaluate various UX/UI options to ensure we delight our customers.
Please make sure to include a portfolio (or link) demonstrating your experience and process in creating amazing user-centred design solutions.
- Defining the user experience for new products and features within our core web application
- Working with multiple scrum teams to collaboratively develop and deliver high quality designs
- Combining UX thinking with design execution, to produce research-informed and intuitive user interfaces
- Generating insight from qualitative and quantitative research, with a knack for customer empathy and data-informed decision making
- Communicating design solutions to product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders
- Developing UX mock-ups using industry standard tools, like Sketch, InVision, etc
- Collaborating with other designers and contribute to the growth of the design discipline at Rokt
- Developing and mentoring junior members of the Rokt design team
- 4+ years of experience in UX Design
- Proven track record of successfully delivering end-to-end UX/UI design, where you have been actively involved in shipping a digital product to customers
- Excellent project and time management skills, working effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and facilitation skills
- Great team player, positively contributing to the product team and culture
- Experience with customer-facing, self-service, web-based platforms is advantageous