If you don't see an open role that's the perfect fit but think you'd like to work for Sonder, we encourage you to register your interest here so that we can explore your skills and see where you'd add value to one of our teams.
This could be now, or in the future, but if you don't try you'll never know!
What can we offer you?
You will work with a collaborative, vibrant and passionate team of experienced professionals, inside and outside of the Marketing Team and as we continue to grow, there will be plenty of development opportunities.
- Modern offices based in Waterloo
- Flexible work arrangements
- Induction and onboarding designed to make you succeed in your new role
- Catered lunches
- Social events and clubs
- Bring your dog to work day
- Stocked kitchen with access to all the snacks you need
- Free coffee Tuesdays!
- If you like to cycle to work or get to the gym at lunch - we have showers
Who are we?
Sonder is a data-driven, human-first wellbeing company; helping organisations re-imagine their people’s health, wellness and safety. The heart of the solution is a technology-driven platform supported by medical and mental health experts - available every minute of every day. Their mission is to achieve the right outcome for a broad range of wellbeing and safety issues, from mild to severe. Aggregated data also provides organisations insights to reduce people-related risks and drive decision making, supporting leaders to confidently create a brighter future for their people and their organisation.
- Over 400,000 members from 90+ countries since launch in 2017.
- Over 200 staff, with an international responder network of ex and off-duty emergency services personnel.
- Trusted by major corporations, education providers and Government to enhance wellbeing across the world.
- AFR BOSS #1 Most Innovative Company for Technology 2021
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Police Check and Working With Children Check.