Catch is undergoing massive growth, and now is a great time to be part of our exciting journey!
Currently, we have a vacancy for an End-user Services Support Engineer, based at our warehouses in Melbourne’s western suburbs. You’ll be joining a skilled IT Operations department, assisting our internal customers with their technology needs. This includes desktops, laptops, mobile devices, cloud services, and much more.
To be successful in this role, you will be a customer service whizz as much as you are a techie. We’re looking for the right candidate to provide delightful customer service to our internal customers - the people of Catch.com.au!
The impact you’ll have
What does a normal day in the life of an End-user Services Support Engineer look like? Well, no two days are the same, but you can expect your typical day to include some of the following things:
- Resolving requests and incidents for our awesome internal Catch.com.au customers across a wide variety of technology
- Support of all aspects of client Windows and Mac operating systems, applications, and Cloud services (such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, etc.)
- Helping to supporting warehouse-specific IT infrastructure, such as automation, scanners, and more
- Participation in a wide variety of projects and complex tasks
- Asset management of our desktop/mobile fleet of hardware, including stock-level management Procurement of assets and services, where and when needed
- Identification of trends, repetitive failures, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement
- Management of on-boarding and off-boarding of staff in close partnership with our People and Culture team (HR)
- Creation and maintenance of our documentation – procedures, user manuals, instructions, help articles etc.
- Participation in the rotating on-call roster
- Occasional travel to the Head Office location and seasonal pop-up stores (Melbourne metro area) to provide additional IT support
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills in all mediums; face to face, written, telephone/remote
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or equivalent degree/qualification with relevant experience
- 3+ years prior experience in Desktop support and System/Helpdesk Administration
- Industry certifications
- User account and group management through local (Active Directory) and cloud-based services (Office365, G Suite, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Enthusiastic, curious, and possess a deep desire to learn more
- Driver's license and own car
Exposure to any additional technology will be highly regarded. Some examples are:
- Hypervisor virtualisation management/knowledge
- Software development or scripting
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Well check out what we provide our passionate people:
- An organisation that is undergoing incredible growth
- Support and collaboration, not just with their immediate team, but with the broader organisation as well!
- An organisation that truly does what some call ‘work/life’ balance (we just say live your life)
- Employee benefits like discounted gym membership, Kmart discount card, free parking, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, in house learning and development, monthly lunches plus loads more…
Back in 2006, Catch set out to shake up Australia’s online retail landscape. We’ve come a long way since!
We’re not just one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, an award-winning digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists, developers and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose: to provide our customers with an amazing online shopping experience, every day.
And we’re just getting started…
At Catch, we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.