As a DevOps Engineer you will provide services to development and data teams that promote faster innovation, deliver and support automated Cloud infrastructure services as per designs that are in line with strategy and design, develop and implement software integrations based on user feedback
- Experience in designing and building automated solutions in Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience of configuration management experience (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, DSC)
- Experience with SCM and infrastructure as code (Git Hub and Cloudformation)
- Experience with CICD tooling (Jira, Code Build, Code Deploy, Code Pipeline)
- Experience in network, server and application status monitoring (Cisco, Juniper, Nagios, New Relic)
- Release engineering, automation or development experience
- Exposure to Linus OS and automating Linux based solutions
- Experience in Agile development environments using SCRUM and/or KANBAN delivery techniques
- Polyglot scripting experience (Must be fluent in at least two of the following: BASH, python, ruby, power shell, java script
- Experience working in retail, manufacturing, logistics or verticals
Drive and passion are hard to generate when we're not feeling valued or having fun, so we make sure our Catchies are looked after well! We provide our passionate people with:
- An organisation that is experiencing exponential growth
- Support and collaboration, not just with their immediate team, but with the broader organisation as well!
- An organisation that truly does what some call ‘work/life' balance (we just say live your life)
- 'Catch your weekend back!' Bringing services like dry-cleaning, haircuts, nails, massage, car washing and "life admin" stuff into our Monday-Friday routine to have more time for fun on the weekend!
- Unbelievable employee benefits like discounted gym membership, Kmart discount card and access to other perks within Kmart, free parking, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, in house learning and development, monthly lunches plus loads more...
Back in 2006, Catch set out to shake up Australia’s online retail landscape. We’ve come a long way since!
We’re not just one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, an award-winning digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists, developers and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose: to provide our customers with an amazing online shopping experience, every day.
And we’re just getting started…
At Catch, we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.