GoodHuman is looking for a Head of Product Design to lead and grow our Product Design team, improving and optimising workflow for scale, creating a design-led culture and pushing boundaries in experiences and aligning these with how we want human beings to feel when they use and touch our products.
In a newly created role, reporting directly to the Founder and CEO, you will develop a vision and strategy for the design team and work closely with the CTO and Head of Product to execute and support the innovation and delivery of products at GoodHuman, influencing the strategic roadmap using design methods.
Product Design at GoodHuman covers Research, Interaction Design and Visual Design. You will elevate our current capability across all three and establish organisational-wide design success metrics that contribute to achieving our strategic goals. You will lead and manage a team of two, developing and growing existing and future designers with clear career development paths.
- You have specialised in Product Design and provide creative leadership and input for design decisions
- You have built, led and nurtured world-class design teams before, with the ability to provide both strategic vision and operational clarity
- You are a goal-orientated designer, someone who understands that all good products are functional, reliable, useful and pleasurable
- You have a strong design systems mindset, with experience building out scalable processes
- You have defined processes, tools and environments that support and manage the delivery of day-to-day design work
- You have a strong, influential voice to shape the future of a design-led organisation
- You work iteratively and are guided by metrics and user input
- You are a strategic thinker and use design to ask, where does the business go next
- You are warm, empathetic and curious and have a high level of customer intelligence
- Your product design experience shows that you design out of empathy and love to craft human experiences