GoodHuman is looking for an experienced Product Operations Manager that is passionate about supporting product and uplifting delivery teams.
As the sole Product Operations Manager, you will enable our delivery teams to do their best work by rolling out and maintaining best in class product tools, setting up scalable processes and optimising internal and external feedback loops. We currently have a huge roadmap of important tasks we want our new Product Operations Manager to undertake which will enable them to provide significant value to our product, implementation, engineering and customer services teams.
With prior experience within Product Operations, creating processes for large scale tech businesses, you will work closely with our CPO and Product Managers to drive operational excellence as we move into our next phase of growth.
- You will help optimise product feedback loops between the Product team and Customers, CX, Sales, Marketing and Implementation
- You will partner directly with Product Managers to help prioritise tasks,, feature requests and enhancements with an operational lens
- You will create templates, frameworks and guides to support Product Managers
- You will own the implementation and ongoing management/improvement of our internal product tools
- You will implement a product analytics tool and own the training surrounding that tool
- You will own the bug triaging process, partnering closely with our Customer experience team
- You will support PMs with best practices across research and planning by creating internal processes and models
- You will identify gaps, make recommendations and implement process improvements to help remove barriers/blockers
- Ideally 3+ years in a Product Operations focused role
- At least 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or related discipline in an agile tech/SaaS business
- Prior experience writing templates, guides & frameworks to support all levels
- Proven ability to prioritise, manage and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident working with both technical and non-technical cross functional teams with an ability to articulate complex information
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Any experience in a NDIS/HR/Payroll environment would be beneficial
- Naturally curious and enjoy learning new tools and technologies in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable operating in the grey and the ability to deliver high-quality work at pace