GoodHuman is looking for an experienced and energetic Implementation Project Manager that enjoys managing enterprise-level SaaS solution implementations. Reporting directly to the Head of Implementations you will be part of a small team focused on delivering and onboarding new customers onto the GoodHuman platform, creating a service that our customers will rave about!
You will work closely with our customers to give them a VIP service by managing the project schedule, budget and scope, ensuring that the solution is fully functional and meets the business requirements of our customers. You will also develop and maintain scalable processes to implement our solution to our customers as well as work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Product and Support teams to identify potential issues and resolve them in a highly collaborative environment.
We’re a passionate bunch and would love to meet someone who is just as passionate about providing great service and solutions to our customers as we are. We’re all about great communication and would love our future Implementation Project manager to have excellent stakeholder management experience. We're creating something completely new so we want to know about your experiences working on greenfield projects or how you took an existing application to the next level. GoodHuman has evolved and changed since its inception so we would love to dive into your experiences working on evolving projects with complex layers and complicated challenges. GoodHuman is a highly collaborative environment that really devotes time to listening and exploring each other's ideas. If this type of environment that you thrive in then this is the right place for you.
- 5+ years experience leading complex projects end to end including planning, executing and monitoring progress
- 3+ years recent experience in implementing SaaS solutions end to end including requirements gathering, software configuration, testing and user adoption
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams
- Great problem-solving skills with proven experience in identifying and solving complex problems quickly and effectively
- Proven ability and desire to have a deep comprehension and understanding of the product
- A passion to gain a deep understanding of the customer’s business requirements and how SaaS solutions can support their goals
- Ideally strong technical skills with knowledge around cloud computing, web applications and database management
- Familiarity with programming languages, APIs and other technical tools would be desirable
- Any experience with HRIS/Payroll & NDIS would be advantageous but not essential